Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roms  (Read 878 times)

DUNDA55

Just a thought;

I’ve noticed that Roms frequently advertise B.B. - a reason for which I don’t tap that ass, however, some rom profiles don’t advertise it. On the last and one of the few occasions I did ever visit One, the profile did not advertise it, but the sp openly said £20 extra if I wanted to go bare in any scenario. In this case, it was a single hotel room with 5 women (the ones you didn’t pick would leave the room, and you could B.B. as many as you wanted for the advertised fee) and I walked out sharpish.

Bearing this in mind, and without generalising an entire race based on their overseas hooker population (but bearing in mind their thieving exploits and ability to run epic crime syndicates), would it be fair to generalise and assume that all rom hookers were providers of the dreaded B.B?

As said, I generally avoid, but how do punters who steer clear of B.B. deal with this scenario when they invariably see a pretty decent rom profile??

Offline Widescreen

Now would be a great time to review said girl/girls who offered BB.....

DUNDA55

Now would be a great time to review said girl/girls who offered BB.....

This was a few years ago and the profile was deleted shortly after the girls appeared in West London so apologies, but no review ( I also was not on UK P then either).

Point of the post is to gauge thoughts as this has been on my mind for a while. Apologies again, if I did not make this clear as it reduces the punting opportunity if this is a common trend.

Offline HarryZZ

Same as many SPs, advertise one thing but then refuse it when you get there, the Roms are probably the worst but they all do it, asked for a facial finish a couple of times with English girls only for them to jump away in horror despite openly advertising it, deepthroat is another unless they think the very end of your cock is deep and their throat starts at their lips! I wonder if even all the Roms advertising BB will offer it at any price when you get there, I've had a few and it's never been offered as an extra when I got there, many didn't even do OWO.

I think we all tend to generalise too much.

Offline PatMacGroin

I do think that's a big generalisation.

There are a few Roms that I've visited that refused to do OWO or even French Kissing and stated their fear of catching something as the reason. It was clear from their Profiles that neither of these services were in their enjoy lists, but I over-looked that when making the bookings. So that was their general rule, they weren't just making a decision about me. Some of them I walked on, stating the lack of services as the reason, so if they were looking to get extra's they would have said it before I left.

These days I find it frustrating the number of times I spot a totally hot Rom profile that flat out refuses to do FK, OWO or CIM. But then that is also generally a sign they only really do a moody pump and dump service.

DUNDA55

Maybe I need to integrate and get to know hem a bit more  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Hungarian Lover

I would say seeing as how a lot of the Roms don't speak much English it's the arranger/pimp who rights out the list of likes puts BB and a hundred and one other thing that the girls don't and can't do and you won't be getting, what girl in their right mind would have unprotected sex multiple times a day at least without charging a lot more money for that dangerous privilege, I've seen quite a few Roms and they have all insisted on using a rubber although they seem quite happy to do the old cock/fanny rubbing business which isn't exactly safe. Strange?