Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herb dr Bethnal Green  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Hotandfun5

Hi still can't figure out how to use this

But has anyone been to herb dr Bethnal Green? Just started new job next to this, seen one your good looking girl, tempted

Any feed back be great

Offline Jellaby

Tried it once last summer. Nothing special to write home about. At least it's close for you! Let us know how you get on!

Offline joe diddley

Used to be extras pretty much guaranteed at this venue but can't speak for recent times. Good luck and let us know how you get on if you do go.

Offline a203203

jellaby -- what did you get when you tried it?

Offline andist

theres always extra but not always young girls, need to be lucky
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline saiyens22

Hello,

How is it massage wise? Just the usual sloppy back rub or can we expect something a bit more interesting ?

Offline Jellaby

jellaby -- what did you get when you tried it?
HR but like I said nothing that special!

Offline rockz1

The massage was pretty good (in a non-sexual way).
The hand job was pretty pathetic though,  for me anyway.
She just wanted me to cum as fast as possible and no touching of her was allowed at all.

Offline Titti Tatti

Thank you.   Despite the warning I expect my boy to lead me in there one day!  I have a local client and if I go there late PM I need something to do to avoid the evening traffic!

I have had really excellent deep tissue massages from both ladies at
External Link/Members Only

about a mile away Well St Hackney.   For the HE you can ask them to slow down and (after your first visit?) they do.

Niether are  lookers but for the standard price £45 + £20 I prefer a good massage and HJ to a good looking Thia lady who is clueless for the first 45 mins and then tries to bash one out.

Also check my reviews, Diana in the other direction does an excellent sensual massage for no much more.