Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Guys and Eastern European WG's  (Read 11998 times)

Jim Panzee

Maybe it is some and not all !!!! saying black guys is labeling all of us as people that use violence when we dnt get our own way  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I do apologise for generalising. With hindsight maybe it was a little crass of me to imply all.

Offline _Bender_

Just put it on your profile so I do not get my time wasted.

Indeed true Belgarion, but you and I know sometimes this ain't the case.

Offline _Bender_

Maybe it is on account of Black guy's having a high propensity for violence when they don't get their own way ?        :bomb:

And it's attitudes like this!!  :rolleyes:

Ectoplasm19

Who gives a crap I have come across plenty of girls who refuse see Asian guys. Even some Indian/Pakistani girls avoid Asian blokes LIKE MYSELF and only see Black and White men.

The day a prostitute offends me is the day hell freezes over I am immune to their assumptions and ignorance - the vast majority of WGs are very nice down to earth ladies.

In fact I find the attitude of most EE girls very pleasant and gentle a few bad eggs here and there. This is such a non issue as far as I am concerned.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:53:13 pm by Ectoplasm19 »

Offline peter purves

Who gives a crap I have come across plenty of girls who refuse see Asian guys. Even some Indian/Pakistani girls avoid Asian blokes LIKE MYSELF and only see Black and White men.

The day a prostitute offends me is the day hell freezes over I am immune to their assumptions and ignorance - the vast majority of WGs are very nice down to earth ladies.

In fact I find the attitude of most EE girls very pleasant and gentle a few bad eggs here and there. This is such a non issue as far as I am concerned.

But surely, Asian WGs not seeing Asian punters has nothing to do with 'race' but more to do with 'community' and being 'outed'. I think this is the conflation of two different and separate matters.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:26:05 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Maybe it is some and not all !!!! saying black guys is labeling all of us as people that use violence when we dnt get our own way  :hi:

I think you are being very generous here BM because you are still feeding the 'chim panzee' in this instance.

Talk of propensity for violence amongst certain races leaves a lot to be desired - but then we have had Romanians as pickpocketers, and now some/all Black people as violently pre-disposed

Whatever next??

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:22:52 pm by peter purves »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I think you are being very generous here BM because you are still feeding the 'chim panzee' in this instance.

Talk of propensity for violence amongst certain races leaves a lot to be desired - but then we have had Romanians as pickpocketers, and now some/all Black people as violently pre-disposed

Whatever next??

Yeah but he apologised for his statement and as black male i have accepted it, this thread has run its course it was started by a troll to stir up a shit storm which is what it's now doing

Offline peter purves

Yeah but he apologised for his statement and as black male i have accepted it, this thread has run its course it was started by a troll to stir up a shit storm which is what it's now doing

The key thing is whether the 'chim panzee' thinks other races and some of their members also have an equal propensity to violence like some Black people, or whether some Blacks are exceptional and more violent in this respect.

With an avatar name like 'chimpanzee'...I can only come to one conclusion...Subtle...NOT!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:36:48 pm by peter purves »

Offline Belgarion

I would not bother with the Chimpanzee fellow, he's not very bright and makes a lot of stupid statements like he just did.

He thinks this site has been set up to share his BNP views which is why he has no reviews to share

Offline Belgarion

Indeed true Belgarion, but you and I know sometimes this ain't the case.

Indeed we do brother, indeed we do

:thumbsup:

Offline Titi

I have a simple policy : AVOID. There are lots of WGs and civvies alike who don't care I am black, it's pointless taking umbrage.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:59:59 am by Titi »

Jim Panzee

The key thing is whether the 'chim panzee' thinks other races and some of their members also have an equal propensity to violence like some Black people, or whether some Blacks are exceptional and more violent in this respect.

With an avatar name like 'chimpanzee'...I can only come to one conclusion...Subtle...NOT!!

Are you insinuating my username is racist ? Says more about you than me if you are. I did not know certain races had a monopoly on animals. :D

Jim Panzee

I would not bother with the Chimpanzee fellow, he's not very bright and makes a lot of stupid statements like he just did.

He thinks this site has been set up to share his BNP views which is why he has no reviews to share

Your talking bollocks.  I hate the BNP.  But I suppose in your world anybody who is not Politically Correct is a card carrying NASDAP member. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:02:48 pm by Jim Panzee »

Offline hendrix

This again? :D

I refuse to see any EE's nowadays so it's no issue for me :D

Offline Titi

Maybe it is on account of Black guy's having a high propensity for violence when they don't get their own way ?        :bomb:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Belgarion

Your talking bollocks.  I hate the BNP.  But I suppose in your world anybody who is not Politically Correct is a card carrying NASDAP member. :rolleyes:

First of all, it is; "you're"

Nah, I have no issues with people speaking their minds. When they make idiotic statements like suggesting blacks get violent when they do not get their way, I point it out.

No need to cry or whine about it. You anti-PC folk are so weak and start crying when people respond to you in the same fashion.

Geez, grow a set ffs.

Offline Titi

First of all, it is; "you're"

Nah, I have no issues with people speaking their minds. When they make idiotic statements like suggesting blacks get violent when they do not get their way, I point it out.

No need to cry or whine about it. You anti-PC folk are so weak and start crying when people respond to you in the same fashion.

Geez, grow a set ffs.

You missed out "black guy's".

Offline Belgarion

You missed out "black guy's".

I've dealt with the Chimp before, he has form for making stupid statements.

I try to help him out when I can. If he does not listen, I will go violent as a "black guy" of course.

This is the only way we resolve conflict, violence.

:sarcastic:

Jim Panzee

I've dealt with the Chimp before,

Yeah whatever.  :rolleyes:

Be critical of certain peoples and your a BNP supporter. :sarcastic:

Diehard

If she prefers not to see black guys that is her personal choice ----------- and her right ---------- it does not maker her an ignorant cunt.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In my profession if I put on my advertisement no black clients I can assure you I would be sacked and most likely arrested!

Hookers often refer to themselves as professional service providers. If they wish to be in a profession then they should have to abide by the same rules as the rest of us.

It's not a dating game. It's business. Therefore skin colour and attraction is irrelevant. They are there to serve.

Diehard

I have a simple policy : AVOID. There are lots of WGs and civvies alike who don't care I am black, it's pointless taking umbrage.

It's not racism, just that hookers not being very bright tend to believe stereotypes so many will think black means massive cock which means harder work. Most hookers are lazy and work shy so presumably no blacks is down to a reluctance to have to work hard. However after a quiet day I'll bet if a black guy turned up to a hooker saying no blacks she would see him!!

Offline Titi

I've dealt with the Chimp before, he has form for making stupid statements.

I try to help him out when I can. If he does not listen, I will go violent as a "black guy" of course.

This is the only way we resolve conflict, violence.

Yep we should get "a pair of pliers & a blowtorch & go all medieval on his ass" in true hard, pipe hitting n****r style.

Offline SamLP

Yep we should get "a pair of pliers & a blowtorch & go all medieval on his ass" in true hard, pipe hitting n****r style.

Spoken like someone who knows fuck all  :sarcastic:

You either spark him or shank him, or both.

Offline Titi

Spoken like someone who knows fuck all  :sarcastic:

You either spark him or shank him, or both.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Silver Birch

Prostitution is a business, but the nature of the industry means wgs are often putting themselves in a very vulnerable position, alone with men fuelled by testosterone and I personally feel it is acceptable for them to choose their customers.

If they refuse to see black guys, simply because they are black, yes this is racist.

If they refuse to see old guys more than twice their age, yes this is ageist.

If they refuse to see women, yes this is sexist.

My personal opinion: In all the above cases, I think they have the right to choose, and it saves everyone's time if they are clear from the outset.

Jim Panzee

Gets all butthurt over somebody saying black guys may have a propensity for violence and then comes out with a post like this. :crazy:

Your really doing well battling against the stereotype.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Titi

Gets all butthurt over somebody saying black guys may have a propensity for violence and then comes out with a post like this. :crazy:

Your really doing well battling against the stereotype.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

It's called irony and I was paraphrasing a quote from Pulp Fiction.

Jim Panzee

It's called irony and I was paraphrasing a quote from Pulp Fiction.

My point still stands.  :hi:

James999

In my profession if I put on my advertisement no black clients I can assure you I would be sacked and most likely arrested!

A couple of differences

1. Any one can clean tables

2. You are probably not going to be expected to fuck them

Offline Titi

My point still stands.  :hi:

Ok Chimp time to move on, this is getting boring. Also try to put some effort into reviewing a girl or 2.

Jim Panzee

Diehard

A couple of differences

1. Any one can clean tables

2. You are probably not going to be expected to fuck them

Any hooker can fuck so your analogy fails right there!

The moment a hooker is willing to accept money to fuck she loses the right to choose. That's life.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:00:55 pm by Diehard »

James999

The moment a hooker is willing to accept money to fuck she loses the right to choose. That's life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Persie

If that was the case, we would.not be having this debate.

James999

If that was the case, we would.not be having this debate.

I think you will find he knows that, he's just trying to sound macho on the internet for some fucked up reason  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

:wacko: :wacko:

But if a prossie says she won't see black guys, then that means she. won't. accept. money. to. fuck. them.

I typed that as slowly as I could to avoid confusing you.

Offline Silver Birch

:thumbsdown:

Thin end of the wedge. What other rights do you think she forgoes? The right to refuse any service that she does not wish to provide? Hmm!

Offline leblancwaya

"Your type"? Come on man....you're bigger than that, surely?

Offline SWAaron

It's never bothered me that some women don't allow Indian men such as myself. Plenty who dont mind.

It's just a choice.
I recently spoke to a guy whose window cleaner refused to clean the windows as they were dirty. Sounds stupid but that's his choice, he won't get paid.

Technically WG are self employed so they can choose who they work for. It's not like I can complain to an official regulatory body.

Offline EricJ

At first it use to bother me. There are a lot of English white girls, on Adultwork, what won't see black men. I found this to be a bit strange as Britain is a multicultural society.But the young 18, 19 & 20 year olds have become more racist over the years. Don't know why. A Eastern European not seeing black men is not an issue with me as most of them give shit service anyway (from reviews on this website) so I'm not missing much.

Now I just keep it moving.

Rain_man

Hooker doesn't see black punters?  :wacko:

Good...I can move on and spend my money with someone who actually wants to earn it.  :unknown:

I don't understand why people insist on giving their hard earned money to someone who doesn't want it. It's not like there isn't an ocean of pussy out there.

Offline bangstick

lol at the ignorance.... yeah all black man have big dicks. and all white men have small ones....jesus

it was actually a form of utterance that postulates a double audience, consisting of one party that hearing shall hear & shall not understand, & another party that, when more is meant than meets the ear, is aware both of that more & of the outsiders' incomprehension.

or irony as it's commonly known.

bottom line is she chooses to not see black guys.  move on.

Offline Belgarion

Yeah whatever.  :rolleyes:

Be critical of certain peoples and your a BNP supporter. :sarcastic:

Mr Chimp, you were critical of all black guys. Not some people

Again, it is "you're"

I said your views were in keeping with the BNP.

It is unfortunate that your brain works the way it does

Ignorance is not a virtue  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Neither is tolerance.  :music:

Tolerance is a virtue, because otherwise I'd have killed every ignorant infidel that crosses my path by now.

Diehard

I think you will find he knows that, he's just trying to sound macho on the internet for some fucked up reason  :unknown:

Macho? You must lead a sheltered life if you think saying a hooker should see all and sundry if she claims to be a professional is macho!  :dash:

Diehard

:wacko: :wacko:

But if a prossie says she won't see black guys, then that means she. won't. accept. money. to. fuck. them.

I typed that as slowly as I could to avoid confusing you.

Oh dear....you kind of missed the point but never mind.

Offline hendrix

Oh dear....you kind of missed the point but never mind.

No, I was hoping that wasn't your point as that's even more  :wacko:

Offline smiths

I couldn't disagree with your second paragraph more, a WG should never lose her free choice, she is a WG not a slave forced to punt with people she doesn't wish to, at least in my view hopefully she isn't a slave.

Offline Belgarion

Neither is tolerance.  :music:

Tolerance requires critical thinking and lateral thought.

So we can safely rule you out there  :hi: