Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Was asked for bank transfer and full personal details before punt  (Read 980 times)

Offline rioja

I was intrigued by: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Whilst a bit more expensive than some of the other SP's in that area, I liked the idea conveyed of someone who looked intellgent and a bit cultured.

I got in contact via the email address on her AW page, and we provisionally agreed to meet later this week. She asked in email however for full real name and for a bank transfer (clearly those things would have helped her identify me).

So I wrote back asking if we could have a phone chat before I sent the money as I felt a bit exposed - she describes herself as an "English Rose" and I thought at least if I talked to her I could tell from her voice and conversation if she was English and cultured. (I was thinking of previous phone calls to SP's claiming to be Japanese, but on calling clearly had a Chinese accent)

She wrote back saying simply that she no longer thought we were a match!

I would have thought if she was genuine she could have had a short phone call with me - so I don't know if I've missed out on an interesting oppurtunity, or just avioded loosing £50 and at the same time giving away my real identity.

Offline Flush

It must be a scam, she clearly states on her profile that she doesn't accept bank transfers.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I don't think it's a scam but no way on earth would I pay a deposit by bank transfer and share my real name. For the right girl, maybe a deposit made anonymously.
Her website is explicit about deposit by bank transfer; presumably the comment about cash refers to the balance.
External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

How do you pay a deposit when she doesn’t accept bank transfers and says that cash is king on her AW profile . 🤦🏻‍♂️🤔🤦🏻‍♂️
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:16:42 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

How do you pay a deposit when she doesn’t accept bank transfers and says that cash is king on her AW profile . 🤦🏻‍♂️🤔🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm sure she'll tell you as she lures you into her spider web...

On her website she says she takes deposits by bank transfer - she's just cocked up on her AW profile. I'm sure some fanboy will point it out to her to earn bonus points.

Online finn5555

I'm sure she'll tell you as she lures you into her spider web...

On her website she says she takes deposits by bank transfer - she's just cocked up on her AW profile. I'm sure some fanboy will point it out to her to earn bonus points.

I wouldn’t book her at those rates so academic I guess  :rolleyes:

Offline hamchang

Hi Rioja

I need you bank details and a deposit to respond any further than this. 50 notes should do it. Is that going to be ok?

Offline stayer

I've never come across any WG in all my decades of punting who required my "full name" in order to make a booking. She will not be added to my HL.

Offline redveee

I like her rates, longer is cheaper :lol:

Rates       ½ Hour   ¾ Hour   1 Hour   1½ Hours   2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls       500   -   250   350   450   -   -   -
Out Calls       -   -   300   450   550   650   850   3000
The above rates are specified in GBP (British Pound).

Offline NotATrumpFan

I have seen a few UK WGs are starting to take tips out of US WG books.  US WGs seem to charge anywhere from $500/hr up, they require a deposit, and they also screen their clients personal details to make sure they are legit. 

In the US it makes some sense because they have to make sure they aren't police due to the legality issues, but they also check for known bad clients much like we do here for WGs. But ive seen too many horror stories of people getting blackmailed/scammed after the fact to make me ever consider visiting a girl that required that.

Personally I think they are well within their rights to do it... but they have to expect a significantly lower turnover as a result.  AW has something like 16,000 girls listed, and maybe a couple of dozen are more than £400/hr.  The odds are in our favour, not theirs. Most punters will just look elsewhere.

There are a few girls that are hot enough where I might consider a partial deposit if there was a way to do so anonymously (bitcoin or something) but I would never do bank transfer, or anything that would reveal your details.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 01:51:29 am by NotATrumpFan »