Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie - Ego Massage - Milton Keynes  (Read 1735 times)

Offline JonnyJ

External Link/Members Only

Usual place in Fenny Stratford, plenty of parking.

Pretty and very bubbly personality. Pics are probably a good few years old now and is not as slim as the pics show but beautiful dark skin soft to touch. Shaved everywhere. Personality is banging and we had a great time.

Usual COVID stuff beforehand. Quick shower to freshen up and straight onto my front. Made it clear that the massage was secondary and so we dispensed with the usual Ego massage routine which can get a bit repetitive. Many many reach unders ensued, lots of touching of her bum and eventually softly touching between her legs. Her touch was lush and had me hard and moaning. Good to feel those melons all over my back. After 30 mins onto my front and the cock was hard and throbbing. Plenty of oil and attention paid and lots of mutual touching ensued. Massive load dispensed and a good clean up needed.

All in all a great experience and it just goes to show, if you are connected to a person, looks ain’t everything. She’s a blast and a return will be made.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 12:59:03 pm by JonnyJ »

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

After 30 mins onto my front...

Did you go for an hour; prices as per webpage?
Thanks

Offline JonnyJ

Did you go for an hour; prices as per webpage?
Thanks

Yes, apologies, 1hour, 85 quid, well worth the money as it was a blast.

Offline Rajsen

Made it clear that the massage was secondary and so we dispensed with the usual Ego massage routine which can get a bit repetitive.

Nice review. Did you say “sod the massage” or were you more discrete? Must try this on my next visit.
Haven’t seen Rosie before but will add to the list.

Offline JonnyJ

Nice review. Did you say “sod the massage” or were you more discrete? Must try this on my next visit.
Haven’t seen Rosie before but will add to the list.

I said “I’m not that interested in the massage as I’ve been coming for years, so lets get straight to it”. She just laughed and got on with it.

I cant stand the 20 mins massaging my calves routine as its not what i go for.

Direct but polite is best and make a good personal connection.