Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lucy - Birmingham - No Skinny Minny  (Read 1078 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7403658) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Online Dark Vader

Moved on now but still in the region. Wasn't overly blown by the pictures but of the Thais available there seemed to be a lot on offer for the price.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment block on the edge of the Jewellery Quarter in the ULEZ.

Price £70 for half an hour.

Comms Phoned initially and spoke to someone with good English, not sure it was the actual girl, didn't ask but Lucy had decent English when I met her.

The Girl/Session I make my way to the apartment, get let in and led to the bedroom. Walking behind her I'm thinking I'm gonna pump the shit out of you. She is short and thick set. C cups which are bursting out of her nurses uniform. It's the girl in the pics but much better in person. She is nice and friendly and with money out of the way she gives me a few pecks on the lips. She gives my cock a wet wipe and gets down to a really good owo. She takes all her kit off and bags me up. She has got a bit of a belly but it's flat and nice long nipples. I give her a right good seeing to from the back which was all I needed. She is built to take a pounding. Ended with her wanking me off all over her tits. Would repeat if she came back to Brum.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 11:27:28 am by Dark Vader »