Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzie POLISH GIRL - Tamworth  (Read 1609 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7652420) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Rabalder

Lizzie POLISH GIRL

30min Incall - £70 (Total £90 inc. extra £20 a-level)
Full Service
(dfk, owo, ro, protected sex + a-level)

External Link/Members Only

I originally saw this girl under a different profile now deleted, back in February in Tamworth.

I fancied something different from the recent Thai's i'd been seeing so a quick browse and check of reviews and decided to choose Lizzie/Olivia in Tamworth, comms were easy a call followed by some texts and asked about a-levels during 30mins which were an extra £20. A shower then set off location was an apartment near to Tamworth Train Station, finding parking nearby took a little time with one way street and restrictions.

Anyway, a few minutes late which I let her know in advance and she was ok with I made my way to the apartment which was easy to find. I made my way in and its a typical rented place, clean and tidy with towels etc. I would say Lizzie/Olivia is around late 40s and a milf type girl, average looks and ok body but very pleasant person so took a chance. We discussed and agreed already on the price and services, so money changed hands and got down to it.

Lizzie/Olivia was wearing a gown and underwear/bra underneath, she came up to me and started slow kissing which felt very sensual whilst slowly removing each other clothes which also felt very gfe and embracing and running hands over each other. Naturally I was very turned on and very hard by this point, Lizzie/Olivia dropped to her knees and gave some fantastic slow owo and using hands which was some of best i've had in a long time, this lasted for a while and I wanted to repay the favour ...and before I popped too early. RO on Lizzie/Olivia was good, felt fresh and clean and was partially shaved which she seemed to enjoy, no fingers inside but happy to be touched all over, then turned her over for some rimming which I don't think she expected but definitely enjoyed. Lizzie/Olivia then got me to lie down for some more great owo with good attention to balls and some deep throat/gagging. We then bagged up and proceeded with her on top for some slow sex with kissing, I was aware of the time myself and suggested a-level which was agreed, Lizzie/Olivia applied some lube, took it slowly and we managed about about three positions with now lots of moaning from her by building up the stokes whilst she was playing with her clit. I wanted to finish over her but could not hold myself and finished in the bag. Lizzie/Olivia helped me clean up and she took a shower as I was getting dressed. This was a great gfe meet and not rushed, we'd overran by 15mins, yes her looks and body are average but she is a friendly milf type and goes give a great service.

Hidden Image/Members Only