Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nira Thai girl - Coventry  (Read 3420 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7692370) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ThaisAreBest

External Link/Members Only

Nira is a very sexy petite, young (30s), lady with amazing Carmel smooth skin. She could easily pass for mid 20s

She does her own comms so obviously it can be slow if she’s with a client but otherwise she replies quickly.

£130 for the hour. A few extras but I don’t go for them. CIM, fingers, anal, domination.

I’ve seen her many times so I knew what to expect,I was offered a shower which I took even though I had showered an hour before because she is quite OCD with cleanliness  which is fine with me.
Back in the room and she takes off her dress revealing her amazing body and caramel skin, standing kissing for a little while caressing her body and ass, told to lay down and she starts OWO which she is very good at, doesn’t take it too deep, although I’ve never asked if she’d do deep throat but she does allow you to hold her head and gently face fuck her 5-10 mins of this and I give her RO she moaned and her body was shaking so either she enjoyed it or very good acting, kissed up her body but she did wipe her juices off my lips before kissing me again.

I lay down and she bags me up, climbs on for CG, RCG, mish with plenty of kissing and then Doggy, doggy is fantastic with this lady. She allows you to fuck her hard, fast and deep, totally unrestricted, spanking her I then grab her arms and pull them back behind her and just go to town pounding away for 10 minutes, letting go of one arm and grabbing hold of her pony tail and continuing to pound away before finishing in the bag.

We both collapsed on the bed before she cleans me up and gives me a massage which she is good at.

Round 2 is a repeat of the first except this time we did standing doggy.

Quick shower and out the door just over the hour.

I highly recommend a visit with Nira you won’t be disappointed.

Offline Berrow

Thanks for the review. Can you advise which part of Coventry she’s in and how’s the parking?

Offline ThaisAreBest

Thanks for the review. Can you advise which part of Coventry she’s in and how’s the parking?

It’s a block of flats near town centre. Not far from the Cathedral.

There is parking close by but I prefer to park further away 5-8 min walk. Multi story parking on salt lane

Online mr.bluesky

She certainly looks faf. She says on her profile she has a lot of games, does this mean cluedo, monopoly, snakes & ladders etc :D
Good review  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 02:02:17 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Berrow

It’s a block of flats near town centre. Not far from the Cathedral.

There is parking close by but I prefer to park further away 5-8 min walk. Multi story parking on salt lane

Much appreciated, I’m not local but regularly passing by and parking is sometimes the worst part of organising if you don’t know the area. As Mr B says she looks f-a-f and on the hl, thanks again.

Offline Yellowskin

I'm torn, who'd you recommend Nira or Iris? Both in Birmingham right now!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 09:37:11 am by Yellowskin »

Offline Mufcdan88

Both great, but Iris I think just edges it.

Nira was telling me about her boyfriend before, found that odd.

Offline ThaisAreBest

I'm torn, who'd you recommend Nira or Iris? Both in Birmingham right now!

Iris, most definitely. Nira is good and has a great body but Iris is definitely the one to see if you can only see one of them.

Offline Yellowskin

Cheers, might try Iris then or toftt with this new hottie I just come across in MK.
External Link/Members Only