Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie36xxx - "near to Thetford"  (Read 1661 times)

Offline happyharry

Had a job over Thetford way earlier this week so was looking for a punt in the area. Not much on offer - a few EE's and some local skanks. This one caught my eye. Not entirely my type but she's only been on AW for a week so I quite fancied the idea of someone "new to the game" (assuming that was the case ?)

Made a booking via AW and include a mobile number for her to contact me if required. That booking was read by her 15 minutes later.
36 hours later and I'm still waiting for her to respond or to confirm the booking. All a bit academic now as I'm back in the west of the region on another job

Why, oh why, do they sign up to AW, create a profile, and then not even bother to respond ?. Not even a "sorry hun".

Anyone had better luck with her ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Neal69

HH,

Did you just submit a booking request without any e mail contact with her through AW?

I must say she has gone on to my HL but if I was to try to book her I would message her first on AW for her phone number then speak to her to arrange the booking.

I know some others will disagree with this method but its a bit of screening on my part.

ie does she sound friendly etc

N

Offline happyharry

No email. Just a booking request - but I did include a message within that request reassuring her about hygiene, etc

My view is that AW providers are offering a service and we are the paying customer. We don't have to justify to them why we want to buy their product.

I accept that some prior contact might be advisable as a "screening" process but if they can't be assed to reply to a booking request then they're off my HL