Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Vicky-Ipswich  (Read 1142 times)

Online Milfman1112

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi, anyone manged to get hold of English Vicky?
She logs on but emails not read....
Thanks

Offline somethingrandom

She has a review linked above
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=346090.0

I haven't seen her but have spoken to her and thought she seemed nice
She says she is choosy about who to see but she will send her personal number over if she likes your message.
Getting her to read it is the stumbling block though

Offline Eastanglianboy

I’ve exchanged a few messages, she doesn’t appear to work weekends & only 3 days during the week so limited availability.

Offline Mr.Originality

She is like Lucie May, very picky and a bit mental. They both blocked me on adult work after sending them 2 polite e-mails enquiring about a possible booking  :wacko:

Online Naughtyboyuk

She is like Lucie May, very picky and a bit mental. They both blocked me on adult work after sending them 2 polite e-mails enquiring about a possible booking  :wacko:

I’ve been ignored but Vicky as well, but have been lucky enough to see Lucie May quite a few times.  She is a little eccentric but I find her good fun and a great fuck especially taking her in doggy from behind that wonderful arse of hers.

I guess all SPs are different and don’t always click with the punters….for example I struggle to get on with Sexy Leah who talks a lot but then have a great time with Sexy Niki who talks equally a lot.

Offline scutty brown

They probably thought the message wasn't original enough