Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric duo Ipswich  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Bart

I wondered if anyone has any information on this ad that has appeared on viva street?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 10:34:40 pm by Bart »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was wondering why you haven't posted any reviews or made any other meaningful contributions during your 8 years of membership?  :unknown:

Offline Bill

I was wondering why you haven't posted any reviews or made any other meaningful contributions during your 8 years of membership?  :unknown:
No meaningful contributions? The poor guy has made 13 posts, only 11 of which were asking others for information  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
No meaningful contributions? The poor guy has made 13 posts, only 11 of which were asking others for information  :thumbsdown:
Your point being?   :unknown:

Offline Bill

Your point being?   :unknown:

Oh.  Point was meant to be: "Quite right Daviemac, this leech has made multiple requests for information and despite mentioning visits he's made, hasn't offered a single review"

I thought my biting sarcasm made the point more sharply, but perhaps not - - -

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Oh.  Point was meant to be: "Quite right Daviemac, this leech has made multiple requests for information and despite mentioning visits he's made, hasn't offered a single review"

I thought my biting sarcasm made the point more sharply, but perhaps not - - -
We are trying to get away from members pulling others up/commenting on post history or contributions, if there's anything to be said the mods, who have all the facts to hand, will say it.

There's even a rule been brought in.

32 Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.

Offline Bill

We are trying to get away from members pulling others up/commenting on post history or contributions, if there's anything to be said the mods, who have all the facts to hand, will say it.

There's even a rule been brought in.

32 Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.
My apologies.  I keep intending to look at the rules - - - and keep failing to

Offline Icerpacks

I wondered if anyone has any information on this ad that has appeared on viva street?

It's at Castle Hill mate. The most vile location run by, in my opinion, scum. I'd avoid at all costs.

Offline Blackvanman

Well Icerpack you have a right to your opinion as do I. I find Castle Hill a safe area with a mixture of working and middle class families. Guys don't be put off.

Offline Randson

Sounds like it could be

Sounds interesting if they do play with each other