Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ BETHANY ~ - Cambridge  (Read 877 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline da26

Bethany
External Link/Members Only
Date – late October
Location – Cambridge
Rate – £140 (1 hour)
Services – DFK, OWO, RO & Penetration (Protected).
Communication – AW message

Age – mid 20s
Height – approx 5’3
Nationality – British

Had my eye on Bethany who tours for a while now as Cambridge has been awfully quiet and lacking quality SPs!

Comms - all via AW... Beth was a little slow in answering but I needn't have worried as I got a booking. Like others from this group she calls you about 10mins before the meet on a withheld number to give you her room number. She was staying at well known hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge which has well known gym next to it which is handy for parking.

Magic door trick. Lovely natural looking girl, slim frame with nice natural B/C boobs. Her pictures are accurate so no surprises, she did have her hair tied back instead of down from her pics which threw me for a split second as I was expecting demure instead of girl next door, but was very happy.

Bethany had a very warm and friendly attitude throughout. Great DFK, good OWO with lots of spit and RO was very much appreciated, sex was very good in cowgirl and she felt nice and tight. Nice in-between rest chat. Next round started with the usual prep work dfk, owo, ro... Beth then realised we'd hit the hour mark but wanted to make sure I was happy so into mish to finish for at least 10mins!!!

Very positive punt with her british and looking like her pictures, and especially for going the extra mile with the added 10mins of action. With the added time for a shower afterwards I must have been there for least 1hr20min in total... what great customer service!

She's not plastic fantastic or raunchy, so if you're looking for a great natural GFE punt then Bethany is your girl. I would I return? ...most definitely yes.

ps - noticed on her aw profile A levels on offer... not my thing which she probably sensed so was never offered.         

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:44:09 pm by da26 »