Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyVerysexy101 near Saxmundham  (Read 1271 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Suffolkman1 for previous review.  :drinks:

Phoned up during the day for an evening booking. Very well spoken Thai on the phone obviously been here a good while as very easy to converse with on the phone.

Postcode sent and yes it is in a remote location but clear directions from Nana. You will have to park your car outside as it is a remote location so no good for those who have a problem with this. Public Transport will be a no no. I was a bit concerned about phone signal in a remote area like this but no problems and she talked me in.

Met at the door by a very good looking Thai Woman wearing a dress. Looked in great shape and is definitely the woman in the profile pictures. Age is right as she still had her 50th birthday cards up when I visited. Drink sorted cash stashed and after a short chat it was into the bedroom.

Was invited to get undressed and get on the bed as she was going to massage me. "OK no worries its going to be that sort of punt methinks"

The massage was good and she had stripped down to her bra and very sexy pants C/w holdups. Quite a bit of naughty chat as said before very well spoken English.

Turned over and she takes off her bra which revealed the breast surgery scarring that the previous review mentioned. This is the only fault on an otherwise faultless body that most 20 year olds would be proud of. Nana is rightly proud of her slim almost perfect ( she describes herself as perfect imperfection) body. Knickers off revealed a bushy pussy.  :yahoo: No obvious signs of childbirth and a very nice tight pussy.

I think the revealing of the scarring and The fact that it did not distract in any way for me encouraged Nana to get a bit more passionate. The kissing went up a level and very soon she had a mouth full of Little Neal. Very very nice OWO with plenty of ball licking thrown in. I could not resist a bit of 69 and was soon face deep in the natural pussy. I could tell she was enjoying this and she soon turned over and started playing with herself and me with a vibrating toy. Soon the overcoat was on and she was bouncing on me with great enthusiasm. She then applied the vibrating toy to herself and I could feel it on me as well soon had me over the edge. She continued bouncing away for a while still using the toy until she was satisfied herself.

More massage and chat and cuddles filled in the rest of the booking time and a bit more.

£100 1 hour and was a very enjoyable hour spent.

I did think at the beginning that it was going to be a typical Thai pump and dump type of meet with massage cock suck and fuck, but it proved to be anything but. Once the slight hurdle of the op scarring is out of the way it turned into a real good GFE. I think she is part time only and does it for fun as well as the money.

Return?

Already have  :yahoo:

Second booking was not the same MO and as enjoyable as the first.

N

Online fatboy

You certainly plough your furrow in the remotest of places Neal ! Slightly off my beaten track but will look to take in Sexmundham in the near future. Good review as always, cheers FB  :hi:

Neal69

Well looking at your Reviews You get around a bit as well FB. :thumbsup:

Happy punting.

N