Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree (South American lady gives massage outcalls and incalls 07375949066 )  (Read 1370 times)

Plastic Poonter

I've not seen her before locally advertised but according to Gumtree she's been posting for 9 months.

Anyone know her ?

You Tube video included !

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

To see my video and picture just click on video button next to button for pictures .

30 year old massage therapist
visit you for a massage that suits you

I have years of experience and I give all type of massage
I work from Monday till Sunday
I cover southend erea

Prices
30 min.25 £
45 min 35£
60 min 50£

Call to make a apointment now
Valeria xx

Offline buccdriver

The advert gives an Essex location, so perhaps the question better asked in East England section? :hi:

Offline Skippy2708

Text and numerous calls no response.  On another subject Plastic Poonter,  I wanted your opinion on Meenaco I understand you've been there. She reckons she's 38, size 8 and pretty. Is it all legit?  Cheers.

Plastic Poonter

The advert gives an Essex location, so perhaps the question better asked in East England section? :hi:

Errrr Southend is South East ?

Plastic Poonter

Text and numerous calls no response.  On another subject Plastic Poonter,  I wanted your opinion on Meenaco I understand you've been there. She reckons she's 38, size 8 and pretty. Is it all legit?  Cheers.

Yer - I sent a text - no reply. Meenaco, saw her a couple of times but no official review, if memory serves. I would say she's about 38 but that's being generous. I woudn't go back but if you want an unrushed punt - go for it. She talks a lot. I mean a lot and there's always some type of drama going on. You can negotiate in my experience. Not the best looking girl but a good sound punt.

Last time I only had £50 and got a full service. Was there about two hours. She smokes but that doesn't bother me as I vape. I chilled out before and after. Kind heated soul but with issues. I won't go into detail.

Offline Skippy2708

Thank for response she's charging £100 for an hour on the looks front not sounding too good.

Offline Skippy2708

Out of interst why wouldn't you go back?

Plastic Poonter

£100 ! No way - offer her what you've got and see what happens. I wouldn't go back as it's a bit chaotic and I'd rather hunt about for something different. She's okay - that's all tbh.

kamu

Errrr Southend is South East ?

Southend is in essex which is classed as east england :thumbsup:.

Plastic Poonter

If Southend doesn't qualify as East and South - I don't know what would. It seems like a mute point either way.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Plastic Poonter

If you like,Dick. I'm sure you do.