Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whereabouts of Cathy of Norwich?  (Read 1450 times)

Offline PeteSmyth

About 2 years ago I had the pleasure of porking a young lady by the name of Cathy.

At the time she was mid-20s, blonde, hideous tattoo on her shoulder. About 18 months ago she went through surgery to correct her rather saggy tits, plus she had some other facial work done. She previously lived in Sheringham. She had the tightest vag I've ever stuck my willy in!

She quit Adultwork about a year ago, but remained in the business, offering her mobile number to punters to contact her in her final days on the purple 'site.

She was last working out of a terrace house in the golden triangle in Norwich.

I'd like to see her again. Anyone had the recent pleasure?  :unknown:

Offline uutarn

Last saw her around christmas time and i think her profile was still up on AW about a month after. She changed her mobile number and came off AW but i haven't seen her since.

Seemed a bit slack to me but she had a great blowjob and agree, the tightest pussy. :hi:

Offline milflover19651

Pretty sure she's moved and not working
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline socks

Wow you appear to have spent 4 years as a non contributing member. I wonder if that's a 'time it takes to make your first post' record?

Offline milflover19651

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline madeinwales56

Wow you appear to have spent 4 years as a non contributing member. I wonder if that's a 'time it takes to make your first post' record?

He's obviously been saving himself for a killer post to break his duck. So far he's playing a blinder.
I fucked Cathy once a long time ago in that famous punting hotel on Ipswich Road in Norwich. She was on tour from her normal gaff in Sheringham. Can't remember if I did a review. Wasn't good. Tits like spaniel's ears, smelly fanny and an arm full of self harming scars. What I do know is that at the time she was being "managed" by a particularly odious little pimp who thought he was the North Norfolk mafia.
Maybe milflover can shed a little more light on the matter ...

Offline socks

He's obviously been saving himself for a killer post to break his duck. So far he's playing a blinder.
I fucked Cathy once a long time ago in that famous punting hotel on Ipswich Road in Norwich. She was on tour from her normal gaff in Sheringham. Can't remember if I did a review. Wasn't good. Tits like spaniel's ears, smelly fanny and an arm full of self harming scars. What I do know is that at the time she was being "managed" by a particularly odious little pimp who thought he was the North Norfolk mafia.
Maybe milflover can shed a little more light on the matter ...
Oho that's the gauntlet well and truly laid mate! Could be a rare chance to sit back and enjoy some popcorn :lol:

Offline masseyferguson