Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara - Chichester - Vivastreet TOFTT  (Read 382 times)

Online Imnotreallyhere1991

Link: External Link/Members Only

Number: 07763079562 (Displayed on the ad)

Venue: Flat in a maze of a building, limited instructions to find the door left me hanging about like a weirdo for a few minutes.

Date: April 2024

Comms: Messaged via whatsapp for some info and booked for later that day.

Duration: 30 minutes

Cost: £60 (OW & Sex)

SP: Definitely the girl in the photos, honestly probably looks better than her pictures. Lost some weight since her pictures have been taken and is more tanned.

Service: Messaged to say I'd arrived, given the door number but no further instructions, asked for how to get in, pressed the buzzer and a bloke came and answered the door to me. Was very confused when I saw him behind the door, turns out this door is also used by a local business. Not a good start when she couldn't even give me clear directions to her door.

Messaged her again and finally got some better instructions, made my way to her door and let myself in. Was pleasantly surprised by how good she looked when I saw her in person, facially very attractive with a great body, probably at most a size 8. Age of 25 is definitely incorrect, closer to 35 would be my guess.

Sorted the paperwork and down to business. Laid a towel on the bed and got me to lay down on it, put a condom on my limp cock, attempted to suck it, I hadn't even got fully hard before she jumped on and slid my cock inside her pussy. So much for a blowjob....

30 seconds of riding later she asked if I'd cum yet, obviously not, you're barely doing anything for me! Tried doggy, at this point I'd been naked for about 2 minutes and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so I just fucked her as hard as I could until I came in the bag.

Got dressed after cleaning myself up, and was out the door less than 10 minutes after walking in.

Final Thoughts: Save your time and money and don't bother. Note to self, don't bother with vivastreet again...

Offline houseboot

I’m not really here?

I’m not really where?

Chichester added to the title.

Online Imnotreallyhere1991

I’m not really here?

I’m not really where?

Chichester added to the title.

Apologies, knew there was something I was missing  :dash: