Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where,s my mate Alexy  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Probably Fake but be nice if real .

Offline akauya

Trust you to find the lookers TP ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

yeah probably fake but kin 'ell!! what a body!

Offline akauya

yep it's definitely a fake... pics nicked from Nyx Ortega

External Link/Members Only

shame :(

Offline Tailpipe

yep it's definitely a fake... pics nicked from Nyx Ortega

External Link/Members Only

shame :(

Profile gone already , had A listed on the enjoys list my friend as well  :crazy:

SirFrank

Trust you to find the lookers TP ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

yeah probably fake but kin 'ell!! what a body!

Fucking gutted that one is fake. I think I'd pay just to watch her stand sucking a lollipop seductively while bending over in a thong and nowt else. I've been a really bad girl.....

Offline UltrasForLife

:thumbsup:

No-one remotely interestingand real atm aro aound here    :timeout

Offline Tailpipe

:thumbsup:

No-one remotely interestingand real atm aro aound here    :timeout

You used to be so positive Alexy  :drinks:

Offline UltrasForLife

Rarely been positive about SW girls.  Only occasionally we get options that seem quite good and certainly not now... Still plenty of fish in the sea elsewhere though. Need to do a couple of London girls when I get a chance. 

Offline Tailpipe

Rarely been positive about SW girls.  Only occasionally we get options that seem quite good and certainly not now... Still plenty of fish in the sea elsewhere though. Need to do a couple of London girls when I get a chance.

Yep you used to enjoy your trips to the smoke as they say, kate,sweet rerun maybe . I have thought about a few but now you
have bash it up not sure  :D :D

Offline UltrasForLife

Yep you used to enjoy your trips to the smoke as they say, kate,sweet rerun maybe . I have thought about a few but now you
have bash it up not sure  :D :D

Finances atm linit mr to 100 ph. Katrs way higher and sibce she didnt properly DFK last time,  Im not paying her rates. Still pisses off that I missed Jenni from Brum when she went to Cardiff few weeks back :(

Anyway,  Im sure someone decent will appear in Bristol soon, its about time. Rr: London -  brrn a few times but didnt havr any time for punting so...  :unknown: Maybe next time (easter or something)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Fancy a trip to Cardiff Alexy?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl looks nice and fresh!!

Terry  :timeout

Offline ciscoxxx69

Offline UltrasForLife

First one looks like a gypsy to me so no way... Second one would have been OK but bareback.... ;/

Btw any news from that Emily that you saw in Cheltenham or Gloucester or something. She was amazing but disappeared quickly :(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:22:26 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline TerryTibbs

First one looks like a gypsy to me so no way... Second one would have been OK but bareback.... ;/

Btw any news from that Emily that you saw in Cheltenham or Gloucester or something. She was amazing but disappeared quickly :(

It was Emily in Swindon.....an amazingly pretty girl :-)

No idea where she went????

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

It looks like Jennifer kiss is in Bristol now?

Top of my list at the moment!