Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol tomorrow  (Read 1747 times)

Shaketherooom

Hi, looking for a punt in bristol tomorrow and the standout profiles for me are naughty Petra and kinky Emma. Has anyone here seen either? I like a passionate GFE. Any feedback welcome. Sorry I can't make a link work.

SirFrank

Hi mate sorry haven't seen either. Last minute obviously limits choice - are you looking for anything in particular?

touch.and.go

Hi mate sorry haven't seen either. Last minute obviously limits choice - are you looking for anything in particular?

Petra has been reviewed in the past I'm pretty sure

Shaketherooom

I saw a crap review on here of Petra so booked tonight to see kinky Emma. Great pictures, but cold comms, booked for 7pm. When I arrived at nice flat I was greeted at the door by Emma. she has hot body, but not at all pretty in the face for me. Romanian looking gaunt, big teeth. No way id have enjoyed that so I bailed. I made a last minute desperate booking for Jessica hot instead as nice pictures. I sent a text, are the photos genuine? Told yes absolutely. I arrived at the hotel, but oh my god , what a sight. Total disaster! Nothing like the photos , very ugly ,  so bailed for a second time. So sat here frustrated now having popped a blue pill. I'm going to try to book English Rebecca 121 as just read a good review here . Shit night and shows not much in bristol at the moment .

SirFrank

Sorry to hear that mate. Sounds like a disaster. Why not finish the night off with a wank instead? I've been let down by many a WG but never by my hand. Hope the evening goes off with a bang. Sadly last minute does limit your options and will surely impact on quality. Do report back though. Good luck

Offline Jeremy

Wish I'd read this thread before going to see Emma. I agree with everything Shaketheroom said. Typical disinterested EE prossie.

Joe88

Shaketherooom

I agree there's not many top girls, but Rebecca gave me renewed faith !  :rolleyes: