Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena Girlfriend - Mayfair B&S  (Read 3986 times)

11 review(s) for Lorena Girlfriend  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline zinger

External Link/Members Only

I had punted Lorena a couple of times before.. with mixed results.. but for some reason i've gone back multiple times..I guess it's because it's usually late at night and most other WGs are clocked off.  I think I need to write off Brazilians for now, with the exception of Mia (Hoxton), Karinna Latina (Hemel Hempstead) and Tayla Brasil (Old Street) because they are troopers keeping the good side out!

I have concluded the rest have gone as bad as Romanians and don't care about service only making a quick book.

Date Visited

September 2020.

Price Paid

£200 per hour

Comms

Good phone calls for booking, even getting door number and access to flat.

Mayfair, on a street very close to Old Bond Street. Flat was nice and modern, top floor.

The Girl

Not Lorena! For anybody who has visited her.. so when I entered.. I said "you are not Lorena".. and she said, "yea baby". I told her I had seen Lorena before. She shrugged and said she looks the same with big boobs and ass. She wasn't wrong.. where she was wrong was that Lorena provided a good service!

TS Warning: Also, I think she might be a post op. I remember glancing at her pussy at one point and it looked funny. She also had a funky boob job going on. I've met Lorena for duos a couple times before and both times I questioned if the other ladies were previous men. Judging by legs and also one of them had tits that looked like they literally bolted on.

Basically I am coming to the conclusion that Lorena hangs around with a bunch of trannies and may be one herself..

You might ask why I keep going back.. well to put it simply I think I am a bit of a sex addict with little self respect and not much going on right in other parts of my life now so it seems like a bit of an escape. It's actually totally fucked really.. the only good part of a punt now is the journey to it. During the punt, it feels dead and afterwards I feel full of regret. Oh well rant over.

The Action

I have no motivation to write this. I got OWO despite being quoted £20 for it. The OWO was still crap. Sex in a few positions.. but when in doggy she did this weird contortion with her body so that it was super awkward, so I stopped. When she was riding me reverse cowgirl, I had entered the point of no return but she stopped before I could actually cum/climax if that makes sense... that was super annoying!

I don't remember too much from this as it was largely crap. Good massage between pops though.

Further Thoughts

I'm sick of Brazilians now... need to go down the Polish road for a while.

Sorry this review is a bit crap in detail, but I wanted to churn it out regardless. This is probably one of the most disorganised reviews i've made, please keep that in mind before slating it :)

Would I Return?

In case it's not obvious at this stage.. no!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 12:10:42 am by zinger »

Offline zinger

I also forgot to mention that.. Lorena was once a good SP.

But to be frank.. a lot of times I met he recently she was trying to get duo upsell or even just pawn me off to other girls.

I think her service has gone down hill and she might even be trying to become a madam by trying to hook me up with her friends instead. I would be curious to see if others have experienced that also.

Offline tobyk1

:scare:  :scare:  :scare:

How can she do that ..... wonder if it was a 1-off?!

Agreed an all your pre-amble. They’re more like roms these days, but just try to hide the fact they’re ripping you off a bit more. Also agree re. The trooper list.

Thanks for reporting this.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zinger

She actually told me before she would go away for a whole and charge people to use her profile.

I only remember that the earlier.

Damn.

Offline zinger

Also agree re. The trooper list.

Oh and also Stunning Clara .. how could I forget that total babe! She should be available end of this month.. I have it on good authority!

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Alackofambition5

I tried to see her about a year ago when she was in Baker Street. She said she was just about to leave for an overnight but to come anyway, as she had a mate who I might like. I met her on the street. Lorena was stunningly beautiful but her mate who also came out was a real minger so I said I'd pass.

Her Uber driver must have thought I was their pimp when he drove up!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 08:58:49 pm by Alackofambition5 »

Offline zinger

Private Gallery picture   

Hidden Image/Members Only

That is Lorena.

I tried to see her about a year ago when she was in Baker Street. She said she was just about to leave for an overnight but to come anyway, as she had a mate who I might like. I met her on the street. Lorena was stunningly beautiful but her mate who also came out was a real minger so I said I'd pass.

Her Uber driver must have thought I was their pimp when he drove up!

Yes she is pretty hot. My first time with her was great, and I guess that's what I was trying to re-create. But ever since she has been trying games and other shit.

Offline BlueBirb

Offline bbz123

Basically I am coming to the conclusion that Lorena hangs around with a bunch of trannies and may be one herself..

Could you elaborate on this? Has anyone else had similar suspicions?

Offline Chalkin

shes a well reviewed thoroughbred and something of a hall of famer, so surely cannot be true?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish

Offline Bi6dave

Never had any issues with Lorena always found her pleasant & up for the task
Have seen her a few times over the years on her own & with a few friend's
Lorena is very pretty with a hour glass figure and bubble butt she gets my heart racing  :wacko:
From my experiences she is 100% women and have no concerns of her being a tran, well worth the punt and well worth confirming for yourself her services is better then most of the Latinos out there and I Latinos
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions in 6 1/2 years

Offline Payyourwaymate

Lorena is very pretty with a hour glass figure and bubble butt she gets my heart racing  :wacko:
From my experiences she is 100% women and have no concerns of her being a tran, well worth the punt and well worth confirming for yourself her services is better then most of the Latinos out there and I Latinos

I'm reporting you. 6 years a member and touting on a 6 month plus review and you have no reviews yourself.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:49:06 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Why bump up a negative review on this girl then WK'ing her.

In 6 years on here you have failed to share any of your experiences on this Forum. Any reason for this?

Per Site Rules

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I await your reply before decing the next move.

For those following this thread, please alert the mods if he has since logged in and ignores my post. Cheers.

Offline Bi6dave

I'm reporting you. 6 years a member and touting on a 6 month plus review and you have no reviews yourself.

Reporting for what seeing a working girl and reporting on it! You crack on mate.
It is what it is we all use the site in different ways and if some don’t have reviews that’s not your concern but I guess your the keyboard police… 

Offline Bi6dave

Why bump up a negative review on this girl then WK'ing her.

In 6 years on here you have failed to share any of your experiences on this Forum. Any reason for this?

Per Site Rules

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I await your reply before decing the next move.

For those following this thread, please alert the mods if he has since logged in and ignores my post. Cheers.

I have used this site to not get caught out by certain girls and to find recommendations. If this how some wish’s to use the site then that’s not a big issue. I once did a review but got hammered by keyboard warriors and decided I don’t need the abuse… surprise surprise when I do finally comment I get attacked for being a pimp or bumping up!!! Fact is If you get a bad or good service you should be able to state this I am just stating that I never had a issue with this girl… if I had a bad time or issue then I would put this.

To be honest the return comments really puts me off from reviewing as you seemed to get attacked for you comments and experiences if someone else don’t like it! What ever happened to freedom of speech.

I bet I will get slated for my comments but it is what it is and I am no pimp or what ever just a regular guy who likes normal things   

Offline PilotMan

@Bi6dave

You sound like a big baby, not a Big Dave, whingeing and trying to justify yourself.

You claim that you got slated when you posted a review. You don't have any reviews, your review count is zero!

Just post a review and STFU.

Offline prettypai

From my days in Thailand a local explained when a man straightens his arm its always straight. However a ladies arm straightened with palm facing upwards is always at angle. I've tested this theory and found it to accurate.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Reporting for what seeing a working girl and reporting on it! You crack on mate.
It is what it is we all use the site in different ways and if some don’t have reviews that’s not your concern but I guess your the keyboard police…

LOL, 6 years and that's the best response you can come up with? Your review count is zero.... What is this mythical review you speak of?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 07:30:39 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Bi6dave, I noticed you've logged in since and still have not provided an explaination, so I reported you again. You were given a chance to explain yourself and you sodded us off  :cry:.

Offline Ronald Trump

Looks like LG has passed on or sold profile.
Banned reason: Previously banned Joe Exotic