Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikita, High Street Kensington - Maxes Angels  (Read 3322 times)

Offline zinger

External Link/Members Only

Fuck me, I should have walked! I was having a good run and was happy with my punt with Vivienne so decided I would give Nikita a go.... a bad decision. She is basically so far off the photos one would wonder if they are even of her.

Date Visited

July 2020

Price Paid

£250 for 1 Hour. I dare not look at the other rates.

Comms

Typical Maxes booking process, flawless really. You book via the phone operator and don't speak with the WG. The booking is confirmed on the spot and a text message with directions follows.

A flat in a dingy old school block. Somewhere in Kensington, can't remember the exact area, but off the west end of High Street, if I can recall a little.

The Girl

As you guys would say, she is a porker. She has blonde hair and so does the girl in the photos, is all I will say. She has a bunch of extra pounds around her waistline. One bonus was that she did have a nice pair of enhanced tits and a good attitude. Not great overall though. Again, I should have walked on sight and I blame myself for that.

The Action

I recall a decent enough BBBJ but that is all I recall being good. Sex was not good really as I couldn't get into a groove and she was constantly fidgeting with her positioning, which I HATE!

Further Thoughts

Max ought to run some quality control on his "Heavenly Angels" and sort out his shop!

I was going to add some photos but I didn't even bother in the end as they don't resemble the WG at all.

Would I Return?

What do you think. And I am seriously questioning trying out other girls in Maxes stable now also.. I would love to try Nikki but the current, fourth from bottom photo is a seriously messed up photo shop edit. Look at her misaligned waist. WTF!

Seems to be some decent feedback on Claudia just now so I might give her a rattle next and see if Max can redeem himself.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear about the crap experience. Any misrepresentation is bad practice but £250 is. bitter pill to swallow. Have you complained to Maxes? At that level, I'd expect an apology and recompense of some sort, particularly if you're a good client.

Offline deantannn

I am surprised, MAXES used to be one of the more trustable sites, such a shame

Offline king tarzan

you should of just left when you saw she was related to Miss 🐖 and just left... so simple to do rather than waste your hard earned $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boardyhell

maxes used to be champions league, relegated to the championship
all extras used to be included,
seen charlie angel,julia meg,estelle and a few others

Offline zinger

I agree lads, I should have totally bailed out.

I've never complained to Max before. Perhaps I should just call them up and provide some feedback.

Offline a4s4f4

I saw her years ago when she 1st turned up at Maxes.
Easily 1 of my worst punts of all time.
Looks like nothing has changed

And she was 200 then.