Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise_amberxxx touring Bristol  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring this weekend seemingly.  :thumbsup: High end price but well reviewed on here.  :thumbsup:

Offline Huawei

Had her in my HL, and booked to see her in Farnborough a few months ago. When I arrived, no response to calls or texts - waited 30 minutes and left. Never heard again  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Had her in my HL, and booked to see her in Farnborough a few months ago. When I arrived, no response to calls or texts - waited 30 minutes and left. Never heard again  :thumbsdown:

Not good of her.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Back in Bristol at the end of the month on tour seemingly. unknown:  Let's see if she's learned to answer her phone!  :unknown:

vw

Back in Bristol at the end of the month on tour seemingly. unknown:  Let's see if she's learned to answer her phone!  :unknown:
Don't fuck people with empty tabs, she wasted my time clicking them not a good start.

Offline Roth

Don't fuck people with empty tabs, she wasted my time clicking them not a good start.

+1.  No point in having empty tabs.  :scare:

Offline Hormann

She used to be with Maxes Angels in London as Amber (the name has now been recycled).
Met her in London and couple of times since she went indie.
To my taste one of the best looking wgs ever met. Blonde, voluptous without being chunky and great boobs, very well
presented on the make up and hair front and dressed as asked. Liverpool accent.
Great service as well and have come away each time smiling after a great punt.
One of my all time faves.

Shame shes here on a weekend as I don't know if I can wangle time away but will deffoo try.

Offline Roth

She used to be with Maxes Angels in London as Amber (the name has now been recycled).
Met her in London and couple of times since she went indie.
To my taste one of the best looking wgs ever met. Blonde, voluptous without being chunky and great boobs, very well
presented on the make up and hair front and dressed as asked. Liverpool accent.
Great service as well and have come away each time smiling after a great punt.
One of my all time faves.

Shame shes here on a weekend as I don't know if I can wangle time away but will deffoo try.

Sounds good even though she's pricey.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Esco

Is this not Louise raine pics look too similar to me. If so don't go there rough saggy tits stretch marks all over the shop

Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hormann

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Is this not Louise raine pics look too similar to me. If so don't go there rough saggy tits stretch marks all over the shop

Do you have any experience with Louise Raine?

I can't fand anything on here.  She has 111 reviews on AW but nothing on here.  I find that strange.

Offline Roth

Do you have any experience with Louise Raine?

I can't fand anything on here.  She has 111 reviews on AW but nothing on here.  I find that strange.

+1. Very strange. :unknown: