Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unreviewed Girls in Cumbria  (Read 26572 times)

Offline shaft10

Actually she is OK. Saw her a few days ago. Review coming in due course.  Polish and comes for a few months as she does a lot of hill walking.

Good effort, look forward to the review. I've been tempted in the past when she's been around but timings weren't convenient ..

Offline LondonDominic

Profile no longer showing unfortunately.

Offline JackRyan81

Offline LondonDominic

Just a heads-up that I found a new (to me, anyway) masseuse near Carlisle who wanked me off recently - see my reviews.

Offline LondonDominic

I'm wondering if anyone has had any joy in Cumbria recently.

I've noticed this profile and I'm tempted but wondering what you all think - does it look genuine?
External Link/Members Only

Offline LondonDominic

I've noticed this profile and I'm tempted but wondering what you all think - does it look genuine?

OK, I've dug around a bit and the pics seem to be of an Instagram model called Heidi Klammer. However, most of the pics on the Vivastreet profile don't seem to be anywhere else online so I'm not quite sure what to think.

Offline shaft10

OK, I've dug around a bit and the pics seem to be of an Instagram model called Heidi Klammer. However, most of the pics on the Vivastreet profile don't seem to be anywhere else online so I'm not quite sure what to think.

Its a scam, simple. As you have said the pics are instagram pics (Heidi Klammer) ... Shiela (as she's calling herself) will no doubt be some middle aged fat bird from Carlisle ..

Proceed with caution, or not at all ...

Offline LondonDominic

I've had another look at the profile and I reckon photo 6 is a different girl from the rest. I'm concluding that photo 6 is the real girl and she's found a fit model who looks a bit like her (Heidi Klammer - similar hair etc.) and used her photos for the rest.

Offline Dweeby

Hi there guys.

This threat just keeps popping up, now and again.

Anyway this one in Carlisle looks ok, but no info on here. Anybody know anything about her? PM me if you wish. Alternatively, anybody fancy TOFTT?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Hi there guys.

This threat just keeps popping up, now and again.

Anyway this one in Carlisle looks ok, but no info on here. Anybody know anything about her? PM me if you wish. Alternatively, anybody fancy TOFTT?

read the AW feedback
A lot of cancellations and comms issues

Offline Dweeby

read the AW feedback
A lot of cancellations and comms issues
Yeah, I know. The choice in the area is lousy, if she's a good 'un I'm prepared to possibly be messed about.

Offline LondonDominic

What do you guys think of this one? Any thoughts?

Offline Pennine Rover

There must be a house in Cummersdale given the number of girls that work there.  Given the sort of little village it is I doubt if it would be very discreet.

Offline blackburnian

Popped up I search as she uses Blackburn as a listed town - her locations list is strange
 Barrow-In-Furness Blackburn Carslie Kendal Appleby
thought it was strange I’d not seen her before on aw and popped a msg off to the phone number ending 204

Was messaged straight back asking for a deposit for 1st meet so a probable scammer and she’s now added about her mate and bareback on her profile  :scare:

Be very careful with this one lads

Bb

Offline DaveyboyC

Any Intel on the Workington thais ? Not been any in town for weeks possibly months  ?

Offline shaft10

Any Intel on the Workington thais ? Not been any in town for weeks possibly months  ?

not sure, I've noticed they haven't been around ..maybe its not lucrative enough. There's still a few in Carlisle

Offline DaveyboyC

Probably not enough punters as you say. Shame.

Offline LondonDominic

Very tempted by this one:

She is very positively reviewed and her body is fit as fuck.

Offline LondonDominic

I've noticed a group of Columbians advertising on Vivastreet at the moment. Not really my cup of tea as they all have massive arses, but some on here might like that.

However, I have noticed this profile of 'Kandy', allegedly from Cuba:

Good Lord, she looks fit! I'm hopeful that it's a genuine profile. I will investigate.

Offline scutty brown

I've noticed a group of Columbians advertising on Vivastreet at the moment. Not really my cup of tea as they all have massive arses, but some on here might like that.

However, I have noticed this profile of 'Kandy', allegedly from Cuba:

Good Lord, she looks fit! I'm hopeful that it's a genuine profile. I will investigate.

appears to be stolen

Offline wilbers

Could do with a pinned post (in the general UK Punting forum, not a regional one) by scutty brown about how to search for if an image is stolen.  Certainly has knack for it, and quite possibly the best knowledge about the north west given how many helpful posts I've randomly seen.  Just doing a search with the built-in settings on Edge doesn't find any matches.

Offline LondonDominic

Hi lads. Happy new year to you all.

I've noticed that JuliexPremiumBabex has been in Carlisle for a few weeks now and I'm wondering if she is there permanently.

She is a Polish girl who looks rather fit in my opinion. I've actually contacted her a couple of time but on both occasions something came up so I wasn't able to see her. However, I'm sure I will see her soon if she's still around.

Pretty sure she might have had a previous profile?

Offline LondonDominic

A few new ones have shown up. Just wondering what your views are. Do you think any of these are genuine, or worth taking one for the team? I also worry about accidentally seeing a tranny.

Fake profiles are usually quite easy to spot, and there are certainly a lot of them. However, I think some of these could actually be genuine.

External Link/Members Only - seen this advert a few times but no reviews. PG scam?

External Link/Members Only - Too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only - Actually looks genuine and has been advertising for a while, but no reviews.

Also I'm aware that Sadie is genuine but there is scant info on her:

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only - seen this advert a few times but no reviews. PG scam?

This one is genuine, used go by the name of Beauty Laura if memory serves my correctly, was in Maryport last year  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13133

« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 07:56:10 am by shaft10 »

Offline Pennine Rover

Laura is genuine. Polish I think, saw her in Maryport. Nice lass. Comes over from the Netherlands I think and likes fell walking.
I generally keep away from the VS adverts are most are scams, B&S or in real dumps. At least with AW there is an element of verification. 
There are very few Roms around at the moment after that Rom couple got jailed.
Roughly new about 30 to 35 girls on my search area in north & west Cumbria. Quite a lot fewer than five years ago.   Most are locals or regular tourers so presumably have a good following to justify returning.

Offline scutty brown

Worth reading this thread of deposit scammers I've just created
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395873.0
first few are listed in Cumbria (among other places)

Offline LondonDominic

Worth reading this thread of deposit scammers I've just created
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395873.0
first few are listed in Cumbria (among other places)
Thanks!

Offline plungington

Laura is genuine. Polish I think, saw her in Maryport. Nice lass. Comes over from the Netherlands I think and likes fell walking.

+1 she's a star, review to come. I left her place grinning ear to ear. It's been a while since I had that feeling

Offline Dweeby

Too good to be true??
Check this one out, nothing on here:

Edit: yep, this is her stolen profile photo:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 12:06:03 am by Dweeby »

Offline Dweeby

Too good to be true??
Check this one out, nothing on here:

Edit: yep, this is her stolen profile photo:
She changed her profile photo, they were the same one.

Offline shaft10

Any thoughts on this one?

Dress size 14 and she describes her body type as 'a few extra pounds' in her profile interview sections .. based on that I'd assume the pics are flattering .. but that is just my opinion.

Offline Pennine Rover

Just joined AW, or at least a new profile.

Offline Dweeby

Any thoughts on this one?

I messaged her, and got a reply. She's travelling with:

Could be pukka, but I got cold feet. I don't punt often, and I like to be fairly sure.

Offline carlisleman

I have thought about visiting her a few times, when in Penrith.

Offline carlisleman

Was looking at this person. After checking reviews on here it’s a post op man with the worst photoshop skills:
Beware!

Offline LondonDominic

Was looking at this person. After checking reviews on here it’s a post op man with the worst photoshop skills:
Beware!

I can't tell you just how angry this makes me. It's an outright deceit!

Offline Dweeby

I can't tell you just how angry this makes me. It's an outright deceit!
+1. I've only seen one Thai, I don't see them anymore as I'm pretty sure it was a post op guy. Yuk.

Offline scutty brown

Beware!

Is that whats known as photochopping?

Offline LondonDominic

Hi lads.

Just wondering if anyone has seen Andreea for a massage and what your thoughts are. She looks genuine as she's advertised on Vivastreet for a long time.

Thanks.

Offline Dweeby

Hi lads.

Just wondering if anyone has seen Andreea for a massage and what your thoughts are. She looks genuine as she's advertised on Vivastreet for a long time.

Thanks.
Her profile is currently down, but I have seen it before.

I thought it might be this one, who you reviewed previously, maybe?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337376.0

Offline LondonDominic

Her profile is currently down, but I have seen it before.

I thought it might be this one, who you reviewed previously, maybe?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337376.0

Not sure as Andreea advertises herself as being Lithuanian and looks white in her pics.

Offline Dweeby

Not sure as Andreea advertises herself as being Lithuanian and looks white in her pics.
Yes, maybe not then. There were similarities in the adverts.

I might try to get a meeting with this one, looks ok for our area: