Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember Thai Vicki in Shenfield? what happened to her?  (Read 1277 times)

Offline tony22

I used to have to do a run to Shenfield once a month and there was a Thai girl, fake tits, up in the flat above the shops by the station. I know she left at one point, but anyone know where she ended up? Must have been 6-7 years ago! Probably home in Thailand by now.

Offline adenmc4

Are you in the wrong regional section mate?
Sorry that says Shenfield not Sheffield - shoulda gone to specsavers.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 12:51:14 pm by adenmc4 »

Offline tony22

1 letter out - and a few hundred miles  :D

no harm, maybe she ended up in Sheffield?

Offline jonny_apples

I remember her, I used to visit that place in Shenfield.

I heard she lived happily ever after up north, the other lady Jasmine, the shorter and more rounder one I saw in the thai massage parlour in parkway a few weeks ago.

Offline charlieginola77

Which Thai massage place was this ? I used to love Jasmine in her younger days.

Offline jonny_apples

Its the one on parkway, by the bus stop - 7days Thai Massage

not the one behind it in Baddow road - Thai Orchid Massage, which I personally prefer for a 'normal' massage but they were on holiday so I risked the other one, was not expecting to find a drunk Jasmine. lol.

Offline lee1

not the one behind it in Baddow road - Thai Orchid Massage, which I personally prefer for a 'normal' massage but they were on holiday so I risked the other one, was not expecting to find a drunk Jasmine. lol.

7 day Thai Massage GM ad: External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

we talking chelmsford right? so who is this jasmin one?