Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SecretSubSlut in Clacton  (Read 2421 times)

Barry78

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Anyone had a meeting with this one? I've sent her a message,  and she replied 48 hrs later with a mob, which when called seems to be permanently off.

On the face if it,  she looks the ticket. Sub,  pse,  good rates, but the feedback seems to be off. I can't put my finger on it,  so it's more punter senses tingling I guess.

There's a couple on there that I'm sure were also feedback(ers) on accounts that were pg scams,  and fake accounts. However I don't keep a spreadsheet of who has left feedback for whom - in case you were going to ask to borrow it.

I would love to know one of you had met her and she's legit,  but had forgotten to review. My suspicion is that nobody can help, and I'll be left wanking on the big wheel at Clacton pier,  crying into my candy floss about the lack of decent punts in North,  North Essex.

B

Offline Billy no mates

« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:50:44 am by Billy no mates »

Offline masseyferguson

I think it's the same girl I walked from many months ago, the moment she opened the door I felt uneasy, she was looking both very ill / drugged and / or very tired / drugged, and coupled with the very rough location I decided discretion was the better part of valour.
She was very small and on a good day probably quite pretty, but I doubt the poor girl has many "good" days.

Barry78

Admin-  thanks for sorting the link.

Barry78

I think it's the same girl I walked from many months ago, the moment she opened the door I felt uneasy, she was looking both very ill / drugged and / or very tired / drugged, and coupled with the very rough location I decided discretion was the better part of valour.
She was very small and on a good day probably quite pretty, but I doubt the poor girl has many "good" days.

Ah thanks for this. If that's the case,  I shall leave it alone and look elsewhere!

Was she under a profile then mate?

Offline Students Notebook

Oh dear, thanks for that Massyferguson. I was looking forward to a visit to SecretSubSlut.

I've had her in my HL for ages but out she goes.

Now I have a vacancy for a small, dark haired girl.

Anyone got any suggestions.

S.N.

Offline biscuitat

My advice is give this one a wide berth. I had the misfortune of recently booking secretsubslut and wish i had walked before i handed over the reddys. Her AW profile & mainly +ve feedback will give you the impression, as it did me, that shes a sound punt with a sub side thrown in, one feedback report on her page actually said she lives in a bungalow with a Jag on the drive, Haha more like scummy council terrace with a clapped out corsa on the front grass. After being shown to the bedroom, which was a dirty tip, she seemed to be jumpy &  spaced out on something, kept muttering & making excuses to leave the room. The house was also occupied by others (possibly boyfriend) with loud music playing from another room. After 10 minutes of her muttering & dithering about I felt totally uneasy about the situation and was looking for the door. However I had already parted with the cash upfront so stayed put in the hope that things would turn around. After finally getting her to the bed she immediately try to slap a johnny on my limp cock and attempted to give me a bj. Well the old chap wasnt playing ball because of the dodgy situation i felt in and couldn't get hard so after a couple of minutes of crap OW i told her it wasnt working to which she replied that she will only give OW as she didnt want to catch Aids! UNBELIEVABLE! I wanted to leave and offered her £60 for the inconvenience. She then came out with some crap about me being there for half hour already (i hadnt) and her having to cancel bookings to see me (i seriously doubt) and she only offered a scrawny tenner back.  I didnt want to make stir with possible angry drugged up boyfriend in the house so took it and left feeling like a total cunt for having being ripped off. Officially goes down as my worst punting experience ever. Anyone thinking of proving me wrong by taking a chance, well you have been warned!

Barry78

Just to make you aware, this seems similar to the aw feedback left. Might be an idea to change a few bits to make yourself a little more 'invisible' if you are that same person mate :-)

Thanks for the update as well. The jag comment did make me laugh when I read it. Which part of Clacton is she in? Does she look like the pix? Seems like you had a lucky escape.

Edit- probably well worth doing a review as well.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:29:00 pm by Barry78 »

Offline socks

I'm usually suspicious of first posts like this but on this occasion a glance at her AW feedback should be enough to put anyone off. Check out the one where she left an outcall early cos of an alleged hospitalisation following an asthma attack. What a load of utter shit. If she did she should have said sorry in the response not berate the poor cunt for failing to notice an ambulance down his road somewhere. Deluded, up herself, skank.

Barry78

I'm usually suspicious of first posts like this but on this occasion a glance at her AW feedback should be enough to put anyone off. Check out the one where she left an outcall early cos of an alleged hospitalisation following an asthma attack. What a load of utter shit. If she did she should have said sorry in the response not berate the poor cunt for failing to notice an ambulance down his road somewhere. Deluded, up herself, skank.

Yeah I saw that as well. They had a follow up appointment apparently (according to the aw feedback), and all I could think was that he's either a fucking sap, or it's Bullshit. No fucking way would I give and sp the chance to fuck me over twice.

vt

Has she really been getting away with this crap for the best part of 2 years?!?  :wackogirl:

Barry78

Has she really been getting away with this crap for the best part of 2 years?!?  :wackogirl:

Looks that way mate. You'd have thought by now someone would've had the gumption to call her out on it by now

I am starting to belive that part of the world has no UKP members bar myself as you'd have expected her to have been seen by one of our brothers by now.

vt

Looks that way mate. You'd have thought by now someone would've had the gumption to call her out on it by now

I am starting to belive that part of the world has no UKP members bar myself as you'd have expected her to have been seen by one of our brothers by now.

biscuitat took the time to join up today to call SSS out...looks like you have a new brother in arms there!!  ;)

Let's hope he continues to post and add valuable intel on Tendring girls.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:27:34 pm by vt »

Offline biscuitat

Just to make you aware, this seems similar to the aw feedback left. Might be an idea to change a few bits to make yourself a little more 'invisible' if you are that same person mate :-)

Thanks for the update as well. The jag comment did make me laugh when I read it. Which part of Clacton is she in? Does she look like the pix? Seems like you had a lucky escape.

Edit- probably well worth doing a review as well.
She was on a shoddy looking housing estate close to town centre.
Her pix are missleading, she is rather short n dumpy with a boyish pixie like appearance

Offline biscuitat

Offline muddy funxter

Jeeze louise her feedback was a good read though LOL

Barry78

biscuitat took the time to join up today to call SSS out...looks like you have a new brother in arms there!!  ;)

Let's hope he continues to post and add valuable intel on Tendring girls.  :thumbsup:

Maybe we could start a Tendring support group!

Barry78

Im also not that same fella

Could you do a review please. You can copy and paste the original post if you wanted. It helps other punters avoid experiencing the same, as the review becomes indexed and will flag up on future searches.

Thanks.

B

Offline biscuitat

Could you do a review please. You can copy and paste the original post if you wanted. It helps other punters avoid experiencing the same, as the review becomes indexed and will flag up on future searches.

Thanks.

B

Review done

Offline callm3daddy

Cheers or the warning biscuitat. This one was on my HL, but now removed.

Offline Hackneylad1

Cheers or the warning biscuitat. This one was on my HL, but now removed.

+1