Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your sexy lara - not the same girl  (Read 471 times)

diamond_dawg

Made appointment to see Lara today. She'd been away for a while but noticed the green light yesterday and was so happy. Couldn't wait to see her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However I noticed that the profile description had changed and the new pictures, although not entirely clear, did not quite look like her. Anyway was going to be in the area and couldn't resist.  Contacted the maid and checked her availability. I was quite clear asking if it was the same girl as previously. Was assured it was but i was dubious.  Told the maid that it was not the same Lara as previously I would believe . Lo and behold turned up and it was a different girl. The new girl was nothing special but I didn't stick around to find out if she was any good.

Just pisses me off with these maids who think that they can lie to you and that you'll be desperate enough to see any girl they put in front of you. 😡😡😡

Offline MrMatrix

You did the right thing. I've done the same well out of order this sort of B&S  :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

I too have meet Lara twice in fact and that picture definitely isn't her. She was gorgeous and I would have been gutted in your shoes..hopefully she will come back but I'm doubtful she will. I do wonder where they go after the UK, onto another EU destination perhaps to carry on working.... does any one know?