Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cannot decode between.......  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Rhino12

Hi,

I cannot decide whether I want a full hour of gfe/pse service or anot hour of tantric/b2b massage with a he.
I have researched and have a short list but if anyone has any experience or knowledge of these ladies I would appreciate a point in a good direction:

Gfe/pse
Anita Hot - Southampton
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sarita - Redhill
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Pea nut - Southampton

Massage
English Jenny - Romsey

Love Massage - Guildford

Or any other suggestions...

Thanks in advance

Offline Victor7522

It may be because I'm a sturdy, bald old fart but, as my review describes, I found Anita very disappointing - bugger all effort put in. Haven't seen any of the others on your list.

Offline j5554

Yeah I wouldn't see Anita Hot. I think I've heard from others that she isn't very good but I've seen someone who she works with and she was miserable, so lifeless and just not giving a shit. Will just lay down with a face like thunder, have you fuck her and leave.

English Jenny I'd thought about too but her more exposed pictures put me off. Out of shape, multiple stretch marks etc. But you might not mind that, it just puts me off personally. Love-Massage looks like she could be nice.

Offline Rhino12

Thanks guys, will remove Anita from my HL.....

Offline Strokemeplease

I haven't visited Jenny, but I have visited Sandy of Romsey, who works with Jenny at the same premises and offers the same services and prices.  They offer  1 hour naked massage with HR for £85, or half hour for £65.  Sandy will also do full personal for another £20, but Jenny won't. 

Sandy is a very pleasant, chatty lady in (I guess) her early fifties. I went for the half hour, fully naked with HR. After massaging me for a short while, Sandy asked if I would like to massage her. She climbed on the table and I massaged her breasts, belly and thighs. She drew up her knees, spread them apart and then poured massage oil on her cunny, making it clear where she wanted to be massaged !  I worked on her clit with my fingertips for a couple of minutes, and she came with a jerk and a shudder.

Sandy then gave me a very pleasant massage, ending with a highly skilled hand job. I can thoroughly recommend Sandy, I intend to return there and try the prostate massage that is on offer.

Online PONDEND

Have only seen Jenny and that was a couple of years ago, mature lady, was topless, quite large breasts, can't remember if the massage was any good, but she gave me two hr in the hour and certainly knew what she was doing. Good luck have wanted to see love massage for awhile but never been in area when she is working.

oring123

Online PONDEND

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

What about this lady, looks great, has none seen her. Only thing is she has just put price up from £120 to £135. Am still keen to see her, body looks lovely.

Offline madeinwales56

I haven't visited Jenny, but I have visited Sandy of Romsey, who works with Jenny at the same premises and offers the same services and prices.  They offer  1 hour naked massage with HR for £85, or half hour for £65.  Sandy will also do full personal for another £20, but Jenny won't. 

Sandy is a very pleasant, chatty lady in (I guess) her early fifties. I went for the half hour, fully naked with HR. After massaging me for a short while, Sandy asked if I would like to massage her. She climbed on the table and I massaged her breasts, belly and thighs. She drew up her knees, spread them apart and then poured massage oil on her cunny, making it clear where she wanted to be massaged !  I worked on her clit with my fingertips for a couple of minutes, and she came with a jerk and a shudder.

Sandy then gave me a very pleasant massage, ending with a highly skilled hand job. I can thoroughly recommend Sandy, I intend to return there and try the prostate massage that is on offer.

Link for Sandy?

Online PONDEND

Link for Sandy

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Online PONDEND

Hi
I recently saw Pea Nut pretty much as her pictures, lovely trim body, great arse, fake boobs, and tight pussy.
In Lordshill area flat, nice and tidy lovely bedroom.
Plenty of Dfk, went down on her lovely pussy, owo all good. Sex in a number of positions, loved her arse but she does not do anal. Nice fucking session followed by her on her knees sucking me off to completion, no swallow.
Good fun all round and decent value, will see again. Have fun

Shadowlord15

Saw Jenny the other day. She is certainly not young, but her touch... what a great massage!

Can anyone comment on Sandy? Is she attractive at all? Is her massage as good as Jenny's?

vogelcrystal

I've seen Catherine of LoveMassage.  Met her at a chain hotel at a service station for a 1 hour session.

Slender, small-breasted, attractive woman in her late 30s / early 40s.  Gave a decent sensual massage, with 1 pop.  Was comfortable with 'tasteful' touching.  I don't think more would be on offer.

She wasn't spectacular, so I haven't repeated the experience, but she did nothing wrong.

I'd recommend her, if your expectations align with what she offers.