Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deepthroat Recommendations for the South East please  (Read 2976 times)

Offline thekman100

Hi Folks, I've been on the hunt for a while for a good regular for this service. I am talking a balls deep, gagging, face fuck. Located in the South East of England, Surrey/Hampshire is very much preferable but also in and around the M25/London as I travel for work. Budget up to £100 for a 30 min session owo and cim only. Please note they have to offer the service regularly, not really wanting a 'had a good one once with a WG but not been back'. Good well established deep throaters only please!

So far I have encountered:

xxxRaunchyRosexxx (no longer on AW but occasionally get a new contact number) - She is good and cheap (£50!), not 20 years old by any means but decent. Had several very sloppy car meets with her.

Hayley - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - well reported on here and I've seen once, just a pig to get down the south coast regularly.

On my hot list is:

Regina - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - have tried no less than 6 times to arrange and see her to no avail. :(
Demi sky - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - still not sure she sees asian blokes, although has removed that bit from her profile, plus tends to be out the way
Lola - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - when she is in London, but timings have never worked out.

That's all I have for a sure-fire deep throat service. Who am I missing folks!?

Cheers in advance

Offline Stiltskin

Cherry in Portsmouth is good (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), but like Hayley she might be a bit too far south for you.

Offline thekman100

Hi stilts, excellent, just the thing I'm looking to add to my list. Hayley is great but often busy and your suggestion is cheaper to boot. Many thanks.

Looking forward to others to add!

Offline mrx007

For fucks sake avoid R.R. on your list...

Offline thekman100

Regina? Why? I think I have read all the posts on her here. I know she is loopy and likes are legal highs but as long as she doesn't have track marks and asks me to partake, I am not fussed! 

As it happens I doubt I'll get to bloody see her anyway, comms are awful.  :dash:

Offline thekman100

ps. I am really surprised there are no reports on Demi Sky on here.

Offline nigel4498

For fucks sake avoid R.R. on your list...
Don't have to worry about her, believe she has quit.
Well at least for the time been.

Offline thekman100

Sorry to hear that about Regina.

Thought I'd bump the thread in the hope of any further recommendations.