Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Calibra_boom96 of oxford  (Read 1728 times)

Greenchoco

Hello new to the site and was wondering if anyone has punt this girl before. Also wanted to know if I should be cautious about the profile ?

External Link/Members Only 

Thanks

Offline HawkG

Yes, be cautious.

I THINK it's the girl in the photos, but I'm not 100% sure

What I am sure of is that she's bigger and older than the pics. And she's recently had a baby, and doesn't do most of the things in her 'likes' list.

IMO a terrible punt.

Offline Lewis

Check some of here feedback.

But having had experience of other Romanians in Oxford, berth and wide spring to mind.

Going back approx. 5 years Oxford was awash with English girls, but now it's been invaded like other cities and towns by the Romanians. It wouldn't be so bad if they were any good. IIRC I've only seen one Romanian in Oxford that was half decent, but she moves around the Country (probably to avoid immigration) every five mins the bed doesn't get time to get warm.

Offline HawkG

Given how limited her services actually provided are, I'm pretty sure that's one that is a lie too. 

(Can't be 100% sure, I didn't ask for it, and didn't even notice it there. But I'd wager good money that it's not actually on offer).

Offline Lewis

BB! :scare:

A lot of these foreign girls (and their pimps) don't understand the true meaning of bareback. They think that it includes any unprotected sex act and not just unprotected penetration of the minge.

Offline tongueready

hi

I think you will find this is her genuine report has some good feedback and I think she has been reviewed on here with the following profile
External Link/Members Only

Offline HawkG

hi

I think you will find this is her genuine report

I don't understand.

That's not the girl I saw when I booked Ms Boom.  The girl I saw was clearly the same woman in the original profile, just several years and at least one baby later

PS The one you linked to is pretty cute. I'd see her if her location was more convenient for me.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:59:53 am by HawkG »

Offline HawkG

PS Awesome turn of phrase:

"i love suck verry good the dick"

:)

Offline fettish008

I too was thinking of seeing her but most escourts in oxford these days are romanian so I have given up in the oxford area and am looking in high Wycombe and mk area.its a bit of a trek for me but the choice is well worth the effort.

Oxford_goer

She's he right girl. But coldest ever. Didn't let me put my cock all the way in and just seemed like "oh for fuck sakes cum already" the WHOLE time.

There were three girls at the place and they tried togoce me another girl to begin with. I was like "errrrr no not you. You're not the same girl". Then the other two came in and I picked the right one.

Wouldn't see this girl if I were yo. So boring. Almost lost my erection so had to hurry up and cum.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:03:06 pm by Oxford_goer »