Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty-british-chloe - Aldgate  (Read 1395 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6697417) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Man12345

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened early April 2024.

Checked AW to see if anyone on my hotlist was working as had a free day. Chloe was so decided to send a WhatsApp for any availability.

Agreed early afternoon for an hour (£300)

Got sent postcode and asked me to contact her once at the building so she would let me know the flat number. New build Apartment around a 5 minute walk from Aldgate East tube station.

Buzzed intercom and was let in.  No concierge so very inconspicuous. Flat was very nice.

Knocked on the door with her hiding behind it. Once inside, first impressions very good. Welcomed me with lingerie, suspenders and high stilettos. Looks to me to be around 30-35. 5’6’’ barefoot but 6’ in her sexy expensive shoes. Tanned all over, bright red lipstick, long straight hair (extensions). Big tits which were obviously falsies. Prettyish enough face. Very nicely made up and overall a sexy package.

Handed over the cash and asked for a shower. Gave me a clean towel.
Good shower with plenty of men’s toiletries.

Joined her on sofa in the front room. Had a little chat about what I did and didn’t like and asked if I like rimming.

Started off with a sexy lap dance in front of big mirror. Very sexy. She seems to have a routine but this is not a bad thing.

Let me fondle her body whilst sexily dancing for me.  My cock got hard pretty quickly. After 10 mins of this she sat next to me on sofa and gave my cock a real good sucking (owo) Plenty of spit, deepthroat and ball licking/sucking.Stood me up and asked me to facefuck her.
Told me I had passed the test and we can now move to the bedroom. Grabbed my hand and led me whist strutting her lovely little arse.
More deepthroat, then a very nice titwank with those big round fake tits.
Told me to sit in the chair, put on condom expertly with her mouth and jumped on, riding and moaning away. Picked her up and put her on the bed and fucked her in miss for a bit with some occasional dfk. She said she wanted to have a go on top with some reverse cow girl and then squatting on my cock. Finally fucked her standing doggie which I pumped as hard and fast as I could untill I exploded inside her.
Looked at the time and it was about 50min in total. Covered in sweat I asked for a shower. She said she wanted to massage me first so she laid out couple of towels and gave me a back massage for final few mins. Had a nice chat about normal shit. She’s a lovely girl.

A very good punt with a very sexy girl. She knows what she’s doing and is very experienced. Quite expensive but does seem the going rate for an English girl of this level of service and looks.

I will return when I have the chance