Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah returns - Fylde coast outcall  (Read 2094 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7710595) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline chrishornx

Leah is back, but not sure for how long

she worked the Preston/Blackpool area around 6 years ago before 'fading away'  but now she is back and as good as ever. Much needed in the Fylde  area

plans made by text and she came to my house parked up discretely and came in closing the door behind. she had been a few time sbefor eco n=knew the drill. We had bit of a catch up over a glass of wine as I saw her a few times several years ago before she left the scene

after a while we went upstairs and Leah slipped into the bathroom and reappeared looking very tasty  in stockings and basque type outfit and high heels looking very tasty , and she does taste good 

great gfe service provided she is a good kisser, oral both ways and some solid face sitting and grinding of her pussy and sex in a couple of positions before being finished off by BJ/hand job whilst she sat on my face.

it was her first punt since she came back and she was just a little bit reserved and 'ring rusty' compared to the very naughty 'Leah service' she used to provide but I am going straight back to see her again as she just needs to get back in the swing of it all and she will be on par with the best in the area

great girl well worth the visit guys a really fit body and cute with a twinkle in her eyes 

she may be up for threesomes as well and is coming over to Blackpool very soon at a hotel possibly near the zoo.

worth a visit nice blast from the past

enjoy

External Link/Members Only

£150 for one hour outcall

Offline Blackpool Rock

Glad you had a good one mate  :drinks:

May have to see if I can punt her this week seeing as she's rocking up close to home, got a lot on though

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Might have to book in myself

Offline chrishornx

Glad you had a good one mate  :drinks:

May have to see if I can punt her this week seeing as she's rocking up close to home, got a lot on though

try and give her a go

good value

Offline Silent69

Next time I'm down that way I will try for a booking with her ,another girl I was keen on was SophieFylde but she has hidden her gallery and not sure if she is working she had a burlesque type look to her.

Offline chrishornx

Next time I'm down that way I will try for a booking with her ,another girl I was keen on was SophieFylde but she has hidden her gallery and not sure if she is working she had a burlesque type look to her.

Good man you can double your review count

Offline scutty brown

"Ring Rusty" - is that the same as "Rusty ringpiece"?

Offline chrishornx

"Ring Rusty" - is that the same as "Rusty ringpiece"?

:cool:  not exactly, she has a delightful ring piece

She is over our way for a couple of days from tomorrow  so will check out how she has warmed up after a few punts. 

Offline Blackpool Rock

:cool:  not exactly, she has a delightful ring piece

She is over our way for a couple of days from tomorrow  so will check out how she has warmed up after a few punts.
Profile says from today 23rd - Thurs 25th unless she has changed her plans or perhaps working later after check in etc  :unknown:

I was pencilling in a possible visit for Thurs if I can free some time up  :cool:

Offline chrishornx

Profile says from today 23rd - Thurs 25th unless she has changed her plans or perhaps working later after check in etc  :unknown:

I was pencilling in a possible visit for Thurs if I can free some time up  :cool:

yep have spoken to her earlier and she is definitely  working near the giraffes tomorrow and Thursday I don't think she is checking in until mid/late evening today from what I could gather 

Offline Blackpool Rock

yep have spoken to her earlier and she is definitely  working near the giraffes tomorrow and Thursday I don't think she is checking in until mid/late evening today from what I could gather
:thumbsup:

Offline Heph

I'm pleased it went well

Has she grown up?

Offline potter92

Thanks for the review. Looks promising is any DFK on offer?

Offline scutty brown

Careful
Aren't the hippos next to the giraffes? :D :D :D

Offline Silent69

Is she covered oral only thanks in advance.