Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: layla exotic glasgow  (Read 2984 times)

93 review(s) for Layla Exotic (91 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jj70

1hour incall close to george square £150   External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

so i know layla has been reviewed many many times thou just my contribution.

ive always been drawn to laylas profile thou to be honest i always thought she would be to full on for me.  so i sent her an email to say i pretty vanilla and not looking for the pse experience i more the sensual gfe kind of person so she got back to me and we set a time.

the meeting,, after a few stairs to get up reaching the top layla was waiting at the top warm smile and looked pretty good invited in kiss and cuddle threw to living area 
really nice house offered a drink then threw to room had just showered so no need for one.

lots of kissing touching  face sitting reverse oral fingering. my backside fingered and cowgirl to finish .

shes also really good company funny and exeucted the hour perfectly for what i was looking for.. so as much as she can deliver the perfect pse i have to say she delivers the perfect gfe also . invited to shower with her so bit of kissing in shower and a little golden shower which was a first for me.

im sure a few will think an expensive hour for the services i wanted thou she delivered excactly what i wanted the perfect gfe is what i got. would definetly see again.

Offline Clattypats

1hour incall close to george square £150   External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

so i know layla has been reviewed many many times thou just my contribution.

ive always been drawn to laylas profile thou to be honest i always thought she would be to full on for me.  so i sent her an email to say i pretty vanilla and not looking for the pse experience i more the sensual gfe kind of person so she got back to me and we set a time.

the meeting,, after a few stairs to get up reaching the top layla was waiting at the top warm smile and looked pretty good invited in kiss and cuddle threw to living area 
really nice house offered a drink then threw to room had just showered so no need for one.

lots of kissing touching  face sitting reverse oral fingering. my backside fingered and cowgirl to finish .

shes also really good company funny and exeucted the hour perfectly for what i was looking for.. so as much as she can deliver the perfect pse i have to say she delivers the perfect gfe also . invited to shower with her so bit of kissing in shower and a little golden shower which was a first for me.

im sure a few will think an expensive hour for the services i wanted thou she delivered excactly what i wanted the perfect gfe is what i got. would definetly see again.
Or maybe they won't  :unknown: 150h, not outlandish, and another 35 don't seem to think so either...  :sarcastic:

Offline jedi master

Good review, seen Layla myself a couple off weeks ago. Excellent experience I had, only thing is the stairs to her apartment is a killer. Don't do what I did and run up them I was blowing out my arse by the time I got to her floor, took me 5 minutes to recover.  :thumbsup:

JM