Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasmine - NTS - Edinburgh  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Tdydl

External Link/Members Only

I know that Yasmine has had not a very good write up recently, but my experience was completely unlike that. Either she is getting better, or had an off day for the other member.

1 hr sometime last week
£30 On the door
£70 In the room
£30 Anal supplement

My plan "A" fell through while on the way into town and as I had already taken the medication and did not want to trawl through AW to find a replacement I decided to pay NTS a visit as a lazy mans plan B

5 girls on the shift, Allanah & another girl I can't remember were in the rooms. Lexi was looking after the door and Yasmine and another girl (tall, dark hair) were available (as was Lexi)

While I was having a shower I heard them being called to the lounge for another client, so I finished off smartish to not be left out. With Yasmine and the tall girl in the lounge (no Lexi yet) and the other client at a loss for words, I decided to take the initiative and choose Yasmine.

Yasmine is a slim girl with large tits (enhanced to "F") and a complxion that puts her ancestry possibly in the middle east although her family came over to Glasgow from Germany.

While initially getting to know each other she agreed to anal for an extra £30.

From that initial caressing we moved to RO (ended a bit soon for my liking, but she seemed to be unable to take more) and then to OWO which I tried to move to 69, but she was not keen. After some manual manipulation to get her more aroused and open her up she put the condom on for missionary sex which eventually transitioned to anal.  After a while we changed to doggy to continue the anal to completion which left me unable to speak.

When I eventually recovered we still had some time left which was spent talking, cuddling and caressing before showering in the room and leaving very satisfied.

I think I have found a new plan A.