Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sami Glasgow  (Read 2455 times)

20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only
1 hr -£100
Location flat on maryhill road , good parking , metered parking all around , I used parking bays at Isla Raines location .

Communication . Called Sami , no reply , got text within minutes telling me to text . All arranged by text for later in day . When at location she gave me street number but not flat number , entered via service button and followed the music beat upstairs as I approached door opened with Sami behind .

Profile is accurate , age about right , Picts could be of her but a few years older and a few pounds heavier . Nice tall OK figure although her stomach has filled out a bit . She was wearing bra with  panties and fishnet tights .Greeted with kiss and dragged to punt room . She did smell of cigarettes and red bull , she did explain she is on cigarette and redbull diet to lose stomach weight , I took her word for it
Straight on to DFK and undressing me , I stopped her to deposit paperwork, this gave me a quick second to undress before the whirlwind continued .Blowjob OWO while still standing , then pushed me onto bed .More DFK , groping , light biting , ass slapping ,OWO , she has a little unusual oral technique but it was working. Then stops to casually chat about her favourite operatic tenor who was playing loudly on the tv .Then she tells me I want to fuck her , yea ok , the rain jacket goes on , no dissusion seems to be doggy , she gets into position , I pull her by her feet to get closer this I felt this seemed to excite her more .I start to finger her , she tells me not to finger but fuck her , I rattle away for a few minutes but I couldnt last the pace , I withdraw , Sami continues OWO until I pop . She cleans us both up very attentively , she tells me she doesnt like the taste of cum , dont know if she was serious or not .A few minutes breather , a little chat , Then back to ■ 1, she starts the kissing groping , slapping OWO , this carries on until 2 pop , this is unusual for me as usually 1 pop guy . Same again clean up , near end of booking she starts to get me going again for 3 pop , but I would definely be struggling , I have to watch time due my schedule , I tell her I have to go . She seemed disappointed . Got dressed , got the tour of her flat which was very dark ,the TV and sound system must draw all the electricity.

Summary , Great girl , very friendly , real ball of energy , likes to play rough , I had good time , but she may not suit everybody .

Offline HumphryB

will vouch for this👌 Had similar recent booking. Although have met her before on a few occasions and returned because it's all good. The pics on her profile dont accurately  represent her, she's a bigger lass. Tall and buxom best describes her figure. I am genuinely attracted  to her,  though different  strokes n that.
At £100/h SP is def VFM and service itself has not in any way felt cheap. Top punt :cool: