Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina Edinburgh  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £160

Caught up with this one, early afternoon, in my quest to spunk as much cash against the wall as possible.  Good, prompt comms.

MUCH fitter than the shitty pictures. Beautiful wee thing in Victorias secret gear. Very athletic with lovely, silky smooth caramel skin and a quite nice face. Speaks good English. Flat just off Calton road that I'm sure a monger or 2 will be familiar with. On suite bog and shower.

First off, she JUST gets a positive as the service was vanilla as fuck and she whipped the johnny out before I was hard. No dfk either and at that price, it should go without saying.

Anyway, she sucked quite well and absolutely loves having her lovely arse and fake wee tit's played with.  Positively encourages it.

On to the fucking.  She hopped on board and bobbed up and down a bit and started with the stupid noises.  She got quite into it and switched to the grind which made her shudder and she was clearly fucking me.  Flipped her over for Doggy and she took a good pounding and starting moaning in Portuguese.  She started spanking her arse, so I did too. Then she gets pretty fucking wild and was backing in hard , to every thrust.  Rather fucking good.

Wanted to start round 2 straight away but I needed some R & R.

She got me going again with more covered head then goes into reverse cowgirl which was a damn fine sight. Good bit of that then doggy, then finished with some spooning.  Her constantly taking my hands and placing them on her tits and arse.

So, to sum up; Definitely too pricey for most when compared with services, but there's fun to be had if you love fucking bikini fit models who genuinely like being porked by strange men for £££.

Don't know what her half hour rates are but she'd be worth a quick smashing, if you have the dough.  Very Vanilla, very pricey, very fit and  a very good ride, but could've easily went down to neutral or negative if she wasn't so fit and enthusiastic with the sex.