Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review annpretty glasgow  (Read 5721 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4311108) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jj70

30 minute incall glasgow   £95     couple minute walk from bucchanan bus station.

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

based on recent review and a look at anas profile decided to make an appointment

services fancied a massage
 followed with owo kissing and mutual playing.

she looks excactly like her pictures really good looking ts so paperwork done on to the bed she gets a bottle of oil and straddles over me
gives me a pretty decent massage can feel her getting quite hard as she is rubbing herself against me .so time to turn she leans down and start some really nice kissing while im playing with her she spreads my legs with her knees and asks with a cheeky sexy glint if i have ever been fucked or wanted fucked .

i politley declined with a dissapointed smile she went down on me for some owo good technique after a couple minutes she moved to 69 thats were i blew she took the lot thou never swallowed .

overall a good time with a very friendly good looking naughty ts would see again if she came back in the future.

im pretty vanilla thou i reckon she could be extremely naughty given the chance
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:59:41 pm by jj70 »

Offline J_H

Pretty much my experience - she's definitely one I'll watch for coming back to Glasgow.

To be honest I'd probably go for a full hour next time and go 'though the card'!

Offline J_H

That's her. In the very middle picture (middle row middle line) she looks like she's got a wee semi!