Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - Fife  (Read 3178 times)

5 review(s) for Emily 84 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tayboy

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl was touring nearby and liked the look of her profile. Positive feedback on AW, one positive on here and one negative for a no show.

All communication was good and done through texts. Meeting was arranged and all was good. We agreed an hour of GFE type of meeting which she advertises on her page. £140/hr

The location was advertised as St. Andrews but was actually in a smaller town a few miles away. The apartment was one of those short term holiday lets and was spotless.

I arrived on time and was greeted by a Emily who was as described on her page, petite and very attractive. I was shown upstairs, brief chat, paid the fee, got naked and she disappeared to get ready. She went down the stairs and I could here her talking on her phone and walking about. I was left naked on a bed on my own for at least ten minutes. if I hadn't paid I would have considered  walking out but she did look hot, so I waited.
When she came back she was exactly the same as before, in her civvies. She stripped off and asked what I wanted, I had already texted what I wanted, she then said she doesn't really do dfk and gfe and she should update her profile. As soon as I touched her nipples I was told that they were too sensitive and I should not touch them, she should really look at changing her profile page !
She then started to wank me to get me hard and as soon as I was she slipped a condom on and started to shag me cowgirl. She claimed to have cum three times herself and asked me if I felt her cumming, oh dear, who the fuck does she think I am.
She then took the condom off and wanked me off until I came. She soon left the room and went for a shower in the next room, I was left to clean myself up.
I was thinking that round two might be a bit more relaxed and enjoyable but when she returned, after showring, she was fully clothed !
I really was pissed off, she started to do her hair and rush around as if she had to be elsewhere. I decided to get dressed and left without a much of goodbye.

Got back to my car and it was less than 40 minutes since I had arrived.

Yet another SP who does not deliver a service that has been agreed and paid for. A complete waste of £140.

Offline man1970

thanks for review,one to avoid ...

Offline S.X. MacHine

She was reviewed here in 2018 and, guess what, she left after round one to phone a friend. FFS. Time waster.

Offline Frankystone1

Money for old rope for some of these women.  Personally I would have asked for my money back.  Little cow she is.
Banned reason: Threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Scottish81

Doesn’t sound great.

Not fishing for an address, but a few miles out of St Andrews in which direction?  West or south/east?  I only ask as I am limited in where I can punt and if she is located conveniently for me then I may consider her as she covers a few of my kinks.

Offline David1970

Doesn’t sound great.

Not fishing for an address, but a few miles out of St Andrews in which direction?  West or south/east?  I only ask as I am limited in where I can punt and if she is located conveniently for me then I may consider her as she covers a few of my kinks.

According to her AW profile she is in EH52 postcode, which is in West Lothian.
Someone is not good at geography.

Offline Scottish81

She put her location back to St Andrews though.  Must be touring and forgetting to change her postcode.  And the location in the blurb it looks like.

Offline tayboy

Doesn’t sound great.

She doesn't deliver what's on her profile but if you are interested when I saw her it was a 10 minute drive from St. Andrews towards Dundee.

I doubt she's still there.

Offline agadoo2

Save your money with this one had a similar experience myself.

Offline tayboy

Scottish 81

On you go then, she's back in St.Andrews and available tonight.

I think this may be her in a duo profile.

Offline Neverthere

Scottish 81

On you go then, she's back in St.Andrews and available tonight.

I think this may be her in a duo profile.

Yes think your right, she previously had pics on her profile fucking in a Range Rover, recognise what's she's wearing.

Last year on her profile she was leaving the country to tour Europe and not planning coming back.  :dash:

Offline audirs4

She’s an arsehole. Total fantasist. Basically your average WG
Banned reason: Thief
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jamesdean1964

Doesn’t sound great.

What's your kink ? Getting ripped off and not getting the services advertised ?
No wonder these girls continue to behave like this, despite forewarnings guys still go to see them.