Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornyharleyq / Glasgow  (Read 5441 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5154711) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5584759) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Boinky]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
30 mins - £90

After a good first booking with harleyq, contacted her again for a same day booking, text was replied to within an hour, and was given name of hotel (different one from last time) in City centre... Not too far a walk from Central station...

Turned up a couple of minutes before booking time and texted for room number, no reply... Texted again, followed by call and still no reply... Finally got a text back 10 mins after booking time (15 mins is my max before I walk) saying "will have to be later"... No apology, no reason... I reply "when?", get nothing back straight off so start walking back to Station then get a msg giving me a new time "maybe"... I reply saying it will have to be a "definite" to which she says agrees to...

The rescheduled time is 1.5 hrs after original booking time, which isn't ideal, but I can't be Fucked trying to arrange a plan B , and I'm in City Centre now anyway, so I go for a bite to eat to pass time... Head back to hotel, couple of minutes prior to rescheduled booking time and text that I'm there again... She replies "at hotel"... where does she Fucking think I mean :dash:... I reply "near enough"... I walked after 5 mins this time, and still haven't had a reply, reason or apology since, not that I bothered texting again to ask...  :wackogirl:

Whilst I had a good first booking with her, I don't appreciate being Fucked around and being stood like a spare prick at a wedding (twice) in the City Centre, by some arsehole that blanks my messages... Have no intention of trying to book this Timewaster again... Ever!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 03:41:50 pm by Clattypats »

Offline nobo

30 mins - £90

After a good first booking with harleyq, contacted her again for a same day booking, text was replied to within an hour, and was given name of hotel (different one from last time) in City centre... Not too far a walk from Central station...

Turned up a couple of minutes before booking time and texted for room number, no reply... Texted again, followed by call and still no reply... Finally got a text back 10 mins after booking time (15 mins is my max before I walk) saying "will have to be later"... No apology, no reason... I reply "when?", get nothing back straight off so start walking back to Station then get a msg giving me a new time "maybe"... I reply saying it will have to be a "definite" to which she says agrees to...

The rescheduled time is 1.5 hrs after original booking time, which isn't ideal, but I can't be Fucked trying to arrange a plan B , and I'm in City Centre now anyway, so I go for a bite to eat to pass time... Head back to hotel, couple of minutes prior to rescheduled booking time and text that I'm there again... She replies "at hotel"... where does she Fucking think I mean :dash:... I reply "near enough"... I walked after 5 mins this time, and still haven't had a reply, reason or apology since, not that I bothered texting again to ask...  :wackogirl:

Whilst I had a good first booking with her, I don't appreciate being Fucked around and being stood like a spare prick at a wedding (twice) in the City Centre, by some arsehole that blanks my messages... Have no intention of trying to book this Timewaster again... Ever!

Agreed. An absolute waste of space.

Offline seeker

Bad luck Clatty . :thumbsdown:
Haven't met her ,and no intention of wasting any  of my time trying
Obviously her one solitary brain cell is not located in her cranium  :D
Or its slipped out her lug hole and escaped. :wackogirl:

Offline mickey1967

Comms sound very similar to my experience, booking made then texted her to ask where she was doing incalls. Response - "in a hotel", which hotel -response "in Glasgow", eventually it twigged with her she's need to actually tell me which hotel she was staying in.

Her emails were just as bad - shame as she was a good wee ride.

Offline Clattypats

She must think Fucking punters about justifies a quite significant price hike aswell...  :crazy:

Offline Boinky

£220 p/h  :lol:

She can fuck right off then. She can fuck off doubly as she seems to have "issues" and be a time-wasting moron as well.

Offline Oscar13

She must think Fucking punters about justifies a quite significant price hike aswell...  :crazy:

120 h/h, she can defo fuck right off. Not that I'd c after reading this.

Gerry1976

I contacted her through Kik and can confirm her comms aren’t the greatest....

Offline Boinky

Crashed back down to £130 p/h

The dusty phone must have given her a reality check.

Offline Falkirk GND

Offline Davey Dykes

That's Annexing you're thinking of.  :hi:

Offline J_H

Offline monstermuncher

I contacted her through Kik and can confirm her comms aren’t the greatest....

Same for me. She answered quickly enough but it was one word answers and she didn't come across well.

Offline Boinky

New profile for her.

She does seem to go through them.

I've indexed it to link the profiles.

Offline bigmike32

110 for hh what is she taking.

Offline Vanhobonk

Her likes list is smaller ,no CIM listed but she swallows ,how does that work?

Offline Vanhobonk

She has changed back to previous profile again

Offline Matrix

Accessing from Germany and she canny spell "Independent".  :wackogirl: :lol:

Offline Clattypats

Accessing from Germany and she canny spell "Independent".  :wackogirl: :lol:
Her two profiles were active about two hours ago (both links that are indexed)  :unknown:... One is down again

Offline JJ72

She's a face photo on WhatsApp for those who care

Offline Vanhobonk

She's a face photo on WhatsApp for those who care
  No bad but she has almost airbrushed her nose off. :lol: :P

Offline JJ72

No bad but she has almost airbrushed her nose off. :lol: :P

It does look pretty naft doesn't it

Offline mickey1967

Her new profile pics bring back some happy memories, just wish she'd see sense with her rates.

And not much point in hiding her face when she's showing off that arm tattoo!

Offline Clattypats

Her new profile pics bring back some happy memories, just wish she'd see sense with her rates.

Yeah, I did enjoy my 1st booking with her which was a Pos review, and found her good looking...

Whilst I probably wouldn't have returned due to her rate increase, that's irrelevant now, as I don't have the time nor the patience for being Fucked about either...  :wackogirl:  :thumbsdown:

Offline mickey1967

Can see she really pissed you off that day of your return visit!!

I work in town, so not really a major issue if girls cancel or let me down last minute. If she was £80/90 for a half hour I'd definitely be thinking of a return visit, but not £110.

Offline seeker

Can see she really pissed you off that day of your return visit!!

I work in town, so not really a major issue if girls cancel or let me down last minute. If she was £80/90 for a half hour I'd definitely be thinking of a return visit, but not £110.

Some sad sap has likely told her shes worth more than £80 hh or us priceless
Or the  3 positive review on ukp has gone to her head  :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:02:41 am by seeker »