Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria April , Wishaw.  (Read 1178 times)

4 review(s) for maria april (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/maria+apri

0.5hr - £70

Contacted via AW only , she doesnt give me mobile number maybe give to others . Available part time you have to check your time with her .
Location is WG house seems ok , she locks her dog away before you get in .Council estate in Wishaw  plenty of parking , not seen any other issues.
WGs profile is accurate , pictures are her although she does look far better in the flesh , height 5'3" approx , I would say size 8 to 10 . Body very good for age firm and tight , fake boobs nice job , athletic and lively .
Was meet at front door and led upstairs , friendly from the off , stripped off, she is chatty but did engage with DFK , on to bed she carries on chatting while hugging you tightly and wriggling in some sort of foreplay thing I have never had from any other WG  , it does nothing for me so had to move the session on ,  I have good suck and lick of her boobs , positioned her for RO , Had good finger and RO she just chatted away , lay down for OWO ,moved up for covered mish pushed her legs over head for good deep strokes , flicked her round for doggy again very fit allowing good entry , Time to pop withdrew, pulled bag off and asked where I could shot she insits on the fake tits . OK job done .
Have seen a few times always same service , She is not a superstar WG more friendly woman next door , not everyones type , good if you ever find yourself at a loose end in Wishy.