Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Thai Inverkeithing  (Read 1178 times)

14 review(s) for xx KATIE THAI xx     (10 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6491190) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++
0.5hr -£60
Caught out with he horn in the Kingdom had a quick look through AW , slim pickings  , I text Katie ,she replyed quite quickly and  she could fit me in early afternoon  and sent postcode .
Location was in a council type flat in a rough looking area in Inverkeithing , postcode took me to a carpark , I called Katie , ended up the carpark is right across from flat and Katie could see me park . Flat is second floor up with no lift , appears to be Katies house and is clean .Asked to remove shoes at front door .
Katies profile and pictures are accurate except she is older but I am no expert in putting an age on thai girls .Average body firm , with nice breasts .Very bubbly personality and likable .
Stripped and lay on bed face down for massage , Got back and ass and leg massage ,not that good , she turned me over and attended to cock , OWO , she bagged me up , and went on top , then cowgirl , she was chatting and giggling all the way through but this didnt detract from the service.The half hour flew in and I was nowhere near shooting , did doggy for a few minutes . I withdrew and started to wank , she removed bag and assisted . I lay back and Katie stood over my head legs apart and started to finger herself , I thought she was going to squirt over me , just then happy ending .Those thais know all the tricks!

I havent been back , but I would , chatty, but a really good personality gives great service and really knows how to satisfy .