Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veri Pic TOFT Punt - Request For Info  (Read 1973 times)

Offline NightKid

Lo folks, trying to sort out another TOFT punt and thought I'd do it smarter by only going for those with viewable veri pics.
Although that narrows down the selection massively, a couple caught my eye. The catch is they've been around since last year so I figured I'll put it on here first as a precaution, on the off chance someone has seen them before.

Edit: Anyway, here they are:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ (My 'too-good-to-be-true' sense is going off a little on this one)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  (Most legit find thus far)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:32:12 am by NightKid »

Ludwig

You may have missed the boat on the 2nd one - she's not logged in since 19th May, and profile states "last day in Farringdon" etc...

Offline NightKid

You may have missed the boat on the 2nd one - she's not logged in since 19th May, and profile states "last day in Farringdon" etc...

I've learnt to take 'last day' at face value, but your point about not having logged in for awhile is noted.
Still, will probably try contacting the number on the profile though ... just wanted to check if anyone hadn't gone ahead first.

vt

I met Sophie Panther as Sofia at LMP last year, she looks very much like the veri pic, but maybe a bit more appealing in the flesh...a 30-something dyed redhead with tidy body, possibly some evidence of childbirth. Nice, sexy Polish MILF in pretty good shape.

Offline NightKid

I met Sophie Panther as Sofia at LMP last year, she looks very much like the veri pic, but maybe a bit more appealing in the flesh...a 30-something dyed redhead with tidy body, possibly some evidence of childbirth. Nice, sexy Polish MILF in pretty good shape.

Wicked, thanks.

vt

Wicked, thanks.

No worries, I met her 3 times at the parties. First time in Dec 2012, she managed to get me off, which is no mean feat and usually an indicator of a sexy girl, as I find it difficult to cum at parties if the girl doesn't seem to be into it, Sophie was quite enthusiastic. I never got round to punting her 1-2-1 though, as there always seemed to be more visually appealing (and younger) girls about.