Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess_Paris anyone seen her?  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Setodger

Hi,

Was thinking of seeing Princess_Paris External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and was wondering if anyone here had seen her before.

thanks

rogerc23

Have you seen her twitter pictures?I would give her a miss tbh

Offline Setodger

no, but I'll check them out. thanks for the advice

Andre 3000

Absolutely hilarious photoshopped pictures in her profile. She needs to ask for her money back as they make her look 6 years older. I have a few videos on one of my HD's of her getting fucked when she came to London. She seems very filthy.

She's also done episodes of faketaxi and fakeagent perfect opportunity to see if she is worth seeing.

always_a_winner

cockneybstrd

My congratulations to the person who did her photoshopping for her profile pictures. As they have done a very good job.

Having just seen her last killergram video she looks nothing like the person in the profile. As in the profile pics she looks like Brooklyn Blues older sister

password02

she is in London end of June visiting Aldgate - can anyone provide any links to her video or twitter account as would love to see the difference in her real life pics to the PS AW profile page.
Thanks in advance

password02

Found it - External Link/Members Only

Her pics on her slide show on twitter REALLY do not do her any favours - the photo shop guy really worked for his dinner with the AW profile pics!