Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just goes to show how some WGs are full of shit!!  (Read 3659 times)

Offline PussyLover789

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  just looking at some feedback on AW and this guy "Aussie 7" has left Chloe Of Leeds some negative feedback for not turning up after she bidded on his RB, then she leaves him some saying she was in a serious car crash which left her in hospital, BULLSHIT! she didnt look like she had any scares or bruises to me when i saw her on Thurs 1st Sept in PureGym in Halifax, plus theres no pictures or statutes on her facebook page either (and yes we are facebook friends) shes always posting things on there, So Aussie7 im with you on this one, it annoys me when WGs except RBs and dont turn up  :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline OakTree

Is there some sort of spat going on between you two?

You seem rather familiar with her beyond punting/WG relationship and this thread sounds like a falling out.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  just looking at some feedback on AW and this guy "Aussie 7" has left Chloe Of Leeds some negative feedback for not turning up after she bidded on his RB, then she leaves him some saying she was in a serious car crash which left her in hospital, BULLSHIT! she didnt look like she had any scares or bruises to me when i saw her on Thurs 1st Sept in PureGym in Halifax, plus theres no pictures or statutes on her facebook page either (and yes we are facebook friends) shes always posting things on there, So Aussie7 im with you on this one, it annoys me when WGs except RBs and dont turn up  :dash: :thumbsdown:

Which is why I have a zero tolerance policy if a WG fucks me about, I am not gullible enough to just accept unprovable excuses off any. If they accept my booking but cancel with an excuse a negative review will be the result.

WGs must be the unluckiest people going on the amount of excuses I have had over the years, bullshit most of the time no doubt.

raylondoner

Punters are not without shit either, as I was told by a girl about a guy who claimed to have cancer in order to get sympathy or a discount!  :thumbsdown:

Offline RedKettle

Which is why I have a zero tolerance policy if a WG fucks me about, I am not gullible enough to just accept unprovable excuses off any. If they accept my booking but cancel with an excuse a negative review will be the result.

I am getting more like that these days - once you have been punting a few years you get a certain weariness from the constant excuses.  That is one reason I always have a number of regulars on the go - funny enough my regulars have much better luck with accidents, family members in hospital and deaths then WGs I book for the first time!!

I am probably fluffier than you in that if given decent notice I will accept and not give a negative review - but this last minute crap or being given the excuse afterwards I have had enough off.

Offline PussyLover789

Is there some sort of spat going on between you two?

You seem rather familiar with her beyond punting/WG relationship and this thread sounds like a falling out.
No not at all, im just stating the fact that she looked fine to me when i saw her, im sorry but punters dont need to put up with shit

Offline AnthG

Punters are not without shit either, as I was told by a girl about a guy who claimed to have cancer in order to get sympathy or a discount!  :thumbsdown:

Probably not the same guy, but I was told there was a guy in the north east doing the same a few weeks back.

But the difference is. WGs do this to excuse them for poor service. They do it to allow them to mess around and then not get called on it by making the guy feel like he is being a shit for either neg reviewing her. Or not rebooking when she wants him to.

Plus there is the fundamental difference in that; the girl is the professional and service provider here. And the punter is the customer.

If I phoned up Amazon and pleaded with the call handler that I want a discount off one of their 50" LED TVs as my son has epilepsy and needs a TV at least 50" with LED lighting or any below that will bring off a seizure but I can only afford a 32" one. I am a shithead for doing this but I am a customer and many customers can try to get a better deal via underhanded means.

But it aint in the same league, no even same ballpark, if Amazon suddenly started posting lies on its website or telling customers outright exorbitant lies on the phone to excuse poor products or service on their part. Which is what WGs do.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 12:07:44 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

raylondoner

Probably not the same guy, but I was told there was a guy in the north east doing the same a few weeks back.

But the difference is. WGs do this to excuse them for poor service. They do it to allow them to mess around and then not get called on it by making the guy feel like he is being a shit for either neg reviewing her. Or not rebooking when she wants him to.

Plus there is the fundamental difference in that; the girl is the professional and service provider here. And the punter is the customer.

If I phoned up Amazon and pleaded with the call handler that I want a discount off one of their 50" LED TVs as my son has epilepsy and needs a TV at least 50" with LED lighting or any below that will bring off a seizure but I can only afford a 32" one. I am a shithead for doing this but I am a customer and many customers can try to get a better deal via underhanded means.

But it aint in the same league, no even same ballpark, if Amazon suddenly started posting lies on its website or telling customers outright exorbitant lies on the phone to excuse poor products or service on their part. Which is what WGs do.

I do not disagree sir, you make a valid point!  :hi:

Pussydoc

Been punting a few years now , I thought that some girls didn't lie  but my experience is that they all lie , I have to good regs but they still lie when it suits them , just got to live with it ...

Pussydoc

Remember someone once said on here said how can you tell when they do lie  " when there lips move "

E.L. Wisty

WGs must be the unluckiest people going on the amount of excuses I have had over the years, bullshit most of the time no doubt.

That is true. WGs come out with such bullshit whenever they cancel. I myself have become less tolerant when it comes to cancellations. It is essentially a waste of my time, particularly if I have booked the meet in advance, or have traveled to the area exclusively for the meet.

Offline Brazilian Martian

That is true. WGs come out with such bullshit whenever they cancel. I myself have become less tolerant when it comes to cancellations. It is essentially a waste of my time, particularly if I have booked the meet in advance, or have traveled to the area exclusively for the meet.

When are you gonna do a review ? We all know that you're sonny crockett take it from me i tried to sneek back on this site while I was banned and got caught,  be honest  your writing style is exactly the same I think you should man up and admit it to admin and ask for another chance ?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:37:15 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Turtle Z

When are you gonna do a review ? We all know that you're sonny crockett take it from me i tried to sneek back on this site while I was banned and got caught,  be honest  your writing style is exactly the same I think you should man up and admit it to admin and ask for another chance ?

:lol: :lol:  I've just read his last post and I do believe you're right!

Offline Turtle Z

That is true. WGs come out with such bullshit whenever they cancel.

This comment would slot nicely into this thread...  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Heres one of Wisty's comments, you'll find an almost identical comment in the thread directly above...

Nasty, typical response from an SP that doesn't care about the punter's needs.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:58:09 pm by Turtle Z »

Offline cueball

This comment would slot nicely into this thread...  :lol:

Heres one of Wisty's comments, you'll find an almost identical comment in the thread directly above...

+10000000  :sarcastic:

vw

Don't you mean Paris told your?   :kissgirl:

vw

Agree.

That depressive cunt should have quit when he got the boot.

Cheers barrretta  :lol:

Agree.

That depressive cunt should have quit when he got the boot.

Cheers barrretta  :lol:
Looool  :cool: :music:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:24:13 pm by Brazilian Martian »

potato

From the OP comments, I suppose RB's are more susceptible to failure than a normal booking as they are usually for quite a few days in advance and at a lower price than the girl normally can get.  A better offer turns up and she reneges on the deal. Paradoxically, we like girls to have loose morals so they will have sex for money and hate their lack of morality when they don't keep an agreement.

What I don't understand is why they have to resort to making stupid excuses that can be easily found out instead of trying to keep all parties happy by re-arranging / renegotiating and improving their customer service and income. Naturally I do understand that many just don't give a toss as they are short sighted and work on the assumption there will always be another one along anytime now.   

:lol: :lol:  I've just read his last post and I do believe you're right!

I'm sure if he just apologises and asked for a second chance admin would hear him out but the longer he goes on with the charade he's just gonna end up tripping on his dick and getting banned.

Sonny just pm admin and apologise for what ever you done wrong and leave it in his hands  :hi:

vw

I'm sure if he just apologises and asked for a second chance admin would hear him out but the longer he goes on with the charade he's just gonna end up tripping on his dick and getting banned.

Sonny just pm admin and apologise for what ever you done wrong and leave it in his hands  :hi:

Please don't sonny,  just fuck off and stop depressing people.

Maybe start with getting over the shit eater letting you down its been a year now.

mikexxlong

Lying, deceiving and manipulating for a pro$$ie is as routine as dropping their knickers

They have no need or reason to be truthful with punters (or the tax man :sarcastic:)

It’s all business and their business is none of our (punters) business; in their eyes

Punters are expected to turn up with the readies, drop their shreddies get serviced and fuck off

They will act and say anything to get return custom or otherwise make the punt go easier

(Apart from understandably giving a false name etc.) Finding a truly honest and truthful pro$$ie is a rare as rocking horse shit.

Lying, deceiving and manipulating for a pro$$ie is as routine as dropping their knickers

They have no need or reason to be truthful with punters (or the tax man :sarcastic:)

It’s all business and their business is none of our (punters) business; in their eyes

Punters are expected to turn up with the readies, drop their shreddies get serviced and fuck off

They will act and say anything to get return custom or otherwise make the punt go easier

(Apart from understandably giving a false name etc.) Finding a truly honest and truthful pro$$ie is a rare as rocking horse shit.

Spot on it's a shame that not all punters realise this sometimes I think some punters forget it's a business transaction and think they're dating them. Buying into all the lies they say and then putting on their armor and jumping on the steed to defend thy lady's honor
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:50:27 pm by Brazilian Martian »

vw

Please don't sonny,  just fuck off and stop depressing people.

Maybe start with getting over the shit eater letting you down its been a year now.

Banned.

Thanks admin  :drinks:

Offline snowbum

One of the major issues with the AW feedback system is that if you leave a negative for a valid reason the WG can leave you one out of spite!

This is a good reason not to leave negatives, which negates the whole purpose  :dash:

Offline Turtle Z

Banned.

Thanks admin  :drinks:

As admin said... something about his writing style that gives the game away. They're the negative flat characterless ramblings of a depressive.

vw

As admin said... something about his writing style that gives the game away. They're the negative flat characterless ramblings of a depressive.

Notice from his first post he still hasn't fucked s civvy.

There lies his problem.

Offline cueball

Bye bye sonny, see you next time  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

One of the major issues with the AW feedback system is that if you leave a negative for a valid reason the WG can leave you one out of spite!

This is a good reason not to leave negatives, which negates the whole purpose  :dash:

Indeed, which I have been posting for years, A/Ws poxy feedback system works against the interests of punters because of this bullshit. :thumbsdown:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

She was stupid to go with the serious accident story that could have been cross checked with other punters, if not our overly familiar OP.

Most just give the family member is ill or dying excuse.  :unknown:

Did something like this happen with that prossie from the south west section little Katie. she said she's not seeing punters because of a family death but she was caught out with her lies because someone exposed her twitter account  :unknown:

vw

She was stupid to go with the serious accident story that could have been cross checked with other punters, if not our overly familiar OP.

Most just give the family member is ill or dying excuse.  :unknown:

Just hope the one that died last week isn't I'll next week.   :crazy: