Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tip to see who you are meeting on Vivastreet  (Read 3136 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

If you have facebook messenger on your phone & set it as your main SMS app, when you type in a number to write a text, it will show any facebook profiles it is linked to. You can do this on your non punting phone as you don't actually have to send a text. I tried it out of 5 profiles on vivastreet and 2 linked to the girls facebook.

Online hullad

I used this method and it works well.

I had already booked a thirty minutes with this

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like the odd milf ...

Anyway having got her phone number did a facebook look up and some upto date photo's frig me she must have knocked 15 years off her age. Turns out she had only just got out of hospital and was plastered all over the local rag  as her flat was damp and affecting her.

Friging aged her I can not in fairness post the rags article as it gives her real name

I cancelled the booking asap this phone trick saved me doing a walkaway
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:41:01 pm by hullad »

Offline Stiltskin

If you have facebook messenger on your phone & set it as your main SMS app

How do you do that? Does it work for IOS?

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Surely this would result in inappropriate suggestions on Facebook?

Don't you have to login first

Can someone explain how this actually works? As when I type in I don't get many hits at all

Also I see 5 of my 20 contacts I have saved. But I don't see how I get to there FB profile?

WBW

Offline redmist81

Just enter the phone number or email address into the face book search bar if it's linked with face book it will find the person

Offline sub_marine

Just don't be surprised if you start getting WGs popping up as suggested friends

I think it would be wise to setup a punting FB account on your punting phone, then you can browse their profiles or even friend request them without it ever linking to your civvy FB

Just don't be surprised if you start getting WGs popping up as suggested friends

I think it would be wise to setup a punting FB account on your punting phone, then you can browse their profiles or even friend request them without it ever linking to your civvy FB

THIS

I got it to work thanks but as mentioned, I setup a punting facebook linked to my punting email.

What I actually did was give facebook permission to syncrhonise contacts (I have 20 or so numbers saved) and BAM! I got about 10 suggested friends which I could link to the Sugar Baby / WG number to the REAL facebook account. My FB profile is completely fake with no picture and a dodgy name

Cheers

WBW