Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - Poplar  (Read 2394 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Yaardie

Name -  Sensual Brigit      External Link/Members Only

Location - Poplar,  Few mins walk from station.

Time - £60 for 30 mins

WG - Stands around 5'5,  Hungarian,  plain face and flat ass. Nice tiddies though.
This however Means nothing to me as I only came to sample her oral skills.

Service - Layed on the bed and she began OWO.
I don't need to go to deep into this as she's already heavily reviewed.
Was a pretty good service, cock worshipping going slow and doing some serious tongue work. She's clearly skilled at this and knows how to manoeuvre her mouth around your dick. Second round got really sloppy.
Long story short, two rounds of oral with Cim to completion.

Conclusion - I don't think I'd put her in my top 5 of hookers who can suck a dick list.
But a Good sp overall and a pro at cock worship. I'd visit again if I was purely after this service.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks Yaardie   :drinks:

I'm still searching for the SP who makes you feel she's desperate to drink down your cum not impatient for you to cum (and fuck off).

mrhappypants

Thanks Yardie, Bridget is a particular taste.  If you like her you should also check out Sweet Chantelle, better looking, a bit more expensive, also a trained massuse who delivers a good long soft blowjob to completion. Also Shy Tiff, who is between the two price wise, under presented and clock watches but who has big boobs, does a great oily tit fuck and in my view one of the best techniques for a good CIM finish.  Read all the reviews in both cases for a rounded picture of what to expect. 

BTW I’d put any of these up against any of the rub and tug options on here for service and value.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:01:00 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Yaardie

Offline Yaardie

Thanks Yardie, Bridget is a particular taste.  If you like her you should also check out Sweet Chantelle, better looking, a bit more expensive, also a trained massuse who delivers a good long soft blowjob to completion. Also Shy Tiff, who is between the two price wise, under presented and clock watches but who has big boobs, does a great oily tit fuck and in my view one of the best techniques for a good CIM finish.  Read all the reviews in both cases for a rounded picture of what to expect. 

BTW I’d put any of these up against any of the rub and tug options on here for service and value.

:hi:

Interesting choices

I've read Sweet Chantelle reviews and was tempted but took her of my hotlist after reading something off putting.
But maybe I'll get round to her next year.

mrhappypants

Interesting choices

I've read Sweet Chantelle reviews and was tempted but took her of my hotlist after reading something off putting.
But maybe I'll get round to her next year.

Punther did not enjoy and I take his review at face value.  Her back catalogue gives a rounded picture in my opinion. 

Offline Yaardie

if you enjoyed mia moist then you'll definitely like these 2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just checked them both out.
leaning more towards Veronica.

Not sure if it's worth the extra £30 for Cim if she doesn't swallow since it's at discretion
Guess would probs have to enquire before visiting.

punther

Just checked them both out.
leaning more towards Veronica.

Not sure if it's worth the extra £30 for Cim if she doesn't swallow since it's at discretion
Guess would probs have to enquire before visiting.

the extra will only be worth it if she does it as a throatpie instead of just a cim
otherwise she includes facials for free

regarding kristina once she gets going her bjs literally turn into this (from 5min 30secs: External Link/Members Only)
with all the bubbles etc.....visually its very impressive to see in person