Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL BRIGIT - poplar  (Read 646 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline cottray

External Link/Members Only

Met at her usual location close to a DLR station this week. Standard drill of quick text responses with full address, and text on arrival to be buzzed in. Was left to wait a couple of minutes outside, which is not ideal, but service was very good.

30 mins for £60 - Birgit delivered a sensational cock worship session.
Lots of sucking, ball sucking and licking and teasing to keep me on the edge for 30 minutes.
Didn't really fancy paying an extra tenner for CIM, but she sucked me to completion then wanked me over the edge for a pretty powerful finish. She cleaned me up thoroughly and sent me on the way a very happy man.

I would normally have finished in doggy, but tbh, the BJ and cock worship was so good that I enjoyed it and found it excellent value for £60. She was friendly and professional throughout, so I'd have no qualms going back or recommending her - have visited 3 times now as I'm happy with the service.