Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Brigit - Poplar  (Read 542 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline iluvhairycurvygirls

Sensual Brigite
External Link/Members Only

Price: 60 minutes £90 (£80 + £10 for cim)

Booking & Comms
After our team lunch I was feeling a little randy, I consulted my hit list and contacted a few potentials relatively close to my location.  Brigite responded she was available. Got the address details etc and headed to the location. A short walk from Poplar DLR. Told me not buzz but to message and she'd let me in. Slightly intimidating group of "local yoof" hanging around the top of the street, but I walk past unchallenged. Texted as I arrived and the door buzzed quickly after.

The girl
The most recent pics are fairly accurate. In the blue, I'd call her plain, not ugly, not stunning either.  Slightly rounded face, dark hair.  Wearing some kind of black lingerie. Bit of a belly(not noticeable at the front door), not really curvy just unfit, slightly overweight. Probably a size 12 would be my guess, not much hips or arse either.  Around 30 years old.  Confirmed the extras and sorted out the paper work. She offered a shower which I took. I am glad actually as I needed a rather large dump after all the Christmas food. Got that out of the way and had a quick shower.  The shower was quite good and actually damn hot.

The Punt
After returning from the shower she stood there we started kissing and caressing. Meanwhile could hear the maid muttering and "cleaning" the bathroom.  She giggled a few times but that fake kinda one and it felt a bit forced. Proceeded to undress her and kiss her breasts. Quite nice and perky to look at, small slightly responsive nipples. I went in for a kiss and suck of them and found them a little oily. Didn't bother me at the time but after made me realise she probably hadn't showered since the last punt so on reflection that is a bit of a worry about her cleanliness.  Anyway on with the story. She told me to lay down and she kissed her way down my chest and stomach until she reached my cock even though I had showered the wet wipes came out and she cleaned up the little guy.  She went slow and worked the shaft and occasionally had at least one ball in her mouth at one point. To be honest the idea of it impresses me but have never actually enjoyed the sensations. I found it borderline painful when she applied some gentle suction to my balls.  Plenty of spit and good mix of deeper strokes she started to pick up the pace. She possitioned arse at good spot that I could feel and poke around a bit. Didn't respond when I tried to finger her, and the angle didn't really allow any deep fingering etc.  She rubbed her breasts on my upper thighs as she bobbed up and down too. Had a good view and reach of them too. I didn't notice and scars but they are very very firm which she says are enhanced D on her profile.  Pick up of speed and I am thrusting pretty hard into her mouth and I pop. She keeps going making small moans etc until I finish completely.  Gets some paper towel to spit into and rinsed with some mouth wash.
She then offers a massage which I accept. Flip over and she starts massaging my back. The oil is kinda warm so not sure where that was kept before it came out. She massaged my back for a while then started using her body on me too. Wasn't too hard, not bad, but not amazing b2b either.  Not particularly sensual either.
She told me to flip on to my back. Then she continued to use her body on my thighs, chest, stomach, felt nice to have her belly and thighs rubbing on my cock. Don't think there was any kissing, maybe a peck.  Then she started using her breasts on my cock, bit of sucking but hitting my cock on her nipples and grinding them into my cock and balls. Her tits are a bit too firm for my taste and it was more uncomfortable than sexy or sensual. Again borderline painful she was pressing so hard on my balls etc with them.  But it did get me started again and she then shifted down between my knees and starts blowing me again. I'm only semi, but she takes it all, making nice suction noises as it goes fairly deep. Was hoping to get her nose on my belly while she took it all but sadly she couldn't get that far down.  Plenty of spit and some more ball licking too. Then she shifted around and got into the same position as the start. It took a bit longer and I had to fuck her face a bit harder but I popped a second time. Same clean-up as the first round.  Then I think she continued with a massage for a bit.  Her phone beeped and it was called time. I had another shower and when I came back she was wearing the same lingerie and slippers. As I got dressed could hear someone cleaning the bathroom again and Brigitte said something like crazy lady or crazy day. When i asked her she just did the chatter mouth hand action and pointed at the bathroom.  While I finished getting dressed and I realised it had been about 55 minutes including the showers. Not that I was interested in anything further. Then another punter arrived at the door, so she told to me wait.  Not much small talk, her English seemed fairly limited, but I wasn't really interested in any either.  Couple of minutes for the coast to clear and I was back out in the night air pretty much exactly 60 minutes after walking in.

Verdict
Bit mixed tbh. Will go with Neutral. The bj was quite good, fairly deep but not to the hilt. Lots of spit and took both loads well. Massage was pretty rubbish and her tits where too hard to be sexy for me. The final red flag was the fact that she likely had not showered since the last punt and was probably covered with oil, spit and (pre)cum that I was then munching on.
I thought the room was too dark too, would like to see a bit more.

Would I visit again?  I'm not ruling out another visit. Would ask her too join me in the shower though and generally take a bit more initiative during the punt to see how that goes. I was actually a little drunk when I arrived so was probably more passive during then I would be and just let her get on with her thing with little direction from me.