Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GORGEOUS LOLA - Peckham  (Read 1216 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7205264) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Rubberneck411

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few months back when she was working from the basement flat in Peckham. Comms were straight forward. When it comes to this group in particular I usually call first and then text. I had this punt in the afternoon, so everything went fine once I confirmed I was at the post code. I have noticed that when it comes to them, they might get a lot of people contact and then not show up so they tend to give to the post code right away. That means that I have had some misses when I tried to book a late meet with other girls right before they finish, because it kind of becomes a whoever gets there first type of thing. Looking at her profile now, I'm not sure if she's still working as part of the same group, but she seems to have maintained the same price point which is good.

But anyways the usual. Confirmed I was on the street. Got to the door and knocked. Was let in by Lola. Lola is very attractive. All natural just the way I like it. Someone put her at around 5'6, but I would say she was more 5'4-5. If I get a chance to see her again I will confirm. Nice petite body. Perky bum. Facially, just as the pictures show.

Paid £140 for 1 hour, no extras.

Started off with OW which she had a very good technique. Did that for a bit, but had to stop before I let off too early. Fucked in missionary. Different variations, but mainly that as I liked the feel of her in that position. Came the first time. Next round we were in cowgirl the whole time. Body touching mine the first half and then her riding me properly the second half. Came the second. Didn't get to try doggy, but I enjoyed the punt nonetheless.

Would definitely return at least one time should she end up closer to central London again.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Rubberneck411

Offline Rayray23k

Tower hamlets via VS. But Barking via AW.