Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full body massage with a happy ending  (Read 1333 times)

Offline cislo987

Hi, can you recommend some places where to get a normal full body massage in London (masseuse clothed) but with a happy ending at the end (by hand)?

Thank you.

Offline Jonestown

There is an entire 86 page thread on this subject, plus dozens of individual threads on specific places and girls. Do feel free to browse or use the search function.

Offline cislo987

There is an entire 86 page thread on this subject, plus dozens of individual threads on specific places and girls. Do feel free to browse or use the search function.

Is it this thread: London massage shop mini reviews?

Because quickly looking through it, it is not exactly what I'm looking for.

Offline Jonestown

Welcome to the world of punting, where nothing is ever exactly what you’re looking for, and we all have to learn to make do.

Offline LLPunting

How exactly is it NOT exactly what you're looking for?

Offline Silver Birch

Maybe you should take a bit more than a quick look through it, because there is a massive amount of information on there which describes EXACTLY what you are looking for.

If you can't be arsed to read it, why should we be arsed to write it out again here?  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Maybe you should take a bit more than a quick look through it, because there is a massive amount of information on there which describes EXACTLY what you are looking for.

If you can't be arsed to read it, why should we be arsed to write it out again here?  :dash:

I'm beginning to think that since the HOD outing this forum is now being pestered by a bunch of mischiefs.  We really need to put a block on new threads by those who don't credibly review and limit posts by non-reviewers to say 5 a day.