Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy - Temptations - Bury  (Read 909 times)

Offline zaitmi999

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £50 to reception + £20 to Foxy (OWO £10 + CIM £10) . Total £70 for 30 minutes.

Accurate description on website. Nice fit body tanned (maybe mixed race) and firm, great curvy arse. Lots of makeup, big pouty lips and heavily tattooed. Fake tits but nicely done. Facially behind all that makeup I think she would just be average or just below although on the website she looks quite decent.

All the services offered are ticked on the website incl DFK, fingering, CIM etc. This punt started off ok with a lovely smile and chit chat.  Started off by trying to kiss her deep but only LFK offered. After a few seconds of that she quickly got down to give me a fairly decent OWO. I then moved onto 69 with some good rimming on her (she does have a nice bottom) and licking her pussy. All tasted and smelt clean and fresh. We then tried a bit more LFK and I tried to just gently squeeze her ample tits and her attitude quickly changed and told me in no uncertain terms to not do that again. I apologised and shortly after tried to finger her but she stopped me and in a very rude way and told me she does not allow fingers (although on the website everything's on offer). 15 minutes in and she said our time was nearly up and I started to think she just wasn't interested and wanted the session to end as quickly as she could. At this point I lost all interest in her aswell as her attitude was quite dire and she wasn't playing ball with all the services advertised. I asked her if CIM was on offer ( I had a weeks worth of sperm I wanted to empty...lol) as I just wanted to end it quick and get out. She said yes so after a few minutes more of sucking I pulled out as I wanted to finish by hand and shoot in her open mouth. As I erupted she closed her mouth and I came mostly on her lips and none of it went inside her. I didn't bother to make a fuss because I sensed with her attitude we would get into a massive argument.
She then give me some tissues to wipe myself down and asked for the money (£20) before I showered. I give her the money and off she went. She didn't even bother to shower herself or clean herself up. I probably got 20 minutes all in.
So all in all although some parts of the punt were ok the overall bad attitude, lack of services offered, rushed finish and not cleaning herself after puts this one firmly in the negative territory.

Not recommended.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, looks good in the pics but sounds shit in the room, last thing you need from a girl is attitude  :thumbsdown: