Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola at Alicias, Crewe.  (Read 861 times)

Offline Dickled

External Link/Members Only

Alicias is the parlour that time forgot. I'm saying that because it's probably about 12 years since I first went there, and six since my last visit, and I don't remember it looking any different.
Not the most luxurious venue, but for all that it projects a certain cosiness, and the receptionist on duty that day was friendly and welcoming.
As you can see the website is virtually useless, and you just have to hope you're lucky if you're going to make a booking or call in on the off-chance.
I rang on the Thursday and made a booking to see Lola on Friday, as I would be in the town that day. She sounded OK from my conversation on the phone.
After the meeting I'd have to say she was more than OK. She looked in her early 20's, with long dark hair and a pretty face, about 5ft 6, with small breasts and a slim physique.
She gave a good service, providing enjoyable OWO, and I found her to be friendly and likeable.

Cost £40 half hour + £10 OWO.

Online Kool Keef

Went to this place once, pre pandemic, it's a terraced house isn't it?
Kinda like a bigger Roses, the Ritz it wasn't  :D
The WG was hot but the service was tepid, haven't been back since.

Offline Dickled

Went to this place once, pre pandemic, it's a terraced house isn't it?
Kinda like a bigger Roses, the Ritz it wasn't  :D
The WG was hot but the service was tepid, haven't been back since.
Inside, it does feel like you're in a living room in a terraced house.
But the building itself is part of a row of shops on the road leading to Crewe town centre.

Offline Atlas1957

One other issue with the parlour is that in my limited experience they have a habit of closing early. Don't plan on a late one!

Offline robsmith149

I've been there 3 times, the place is fine for what you need and it's clean, girls and service were decent on all occasions, main issue is the crap website, no pictures and likes lists make it a last resort visit.